Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 530531532533534 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

I see what you are talking about,it said statu open

Babyg how many entries are there in that section?
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 9:44pm
bushra1122 in that line paper file it about 9 section in that. And you have APPLICATION status and it's the same amount there too, but I want to be clear my status said open, what does it mean? And on the note I see all the time I call the call center! And when my lawyer do update
Other part of the note said eligibility not started medical not started criminality not started yet.
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 10:36pm

bushra1122 in that line paper file it about 9 section in that. And you have APPLICATION status and it's the same amount there too, but I want to be clear my status said open, what does it mean? And on the note I see all the time I call the call center! And when my lawyer do update
Other part of the note said eligibility not started medical not started criminality not started yet.

I already shared with you the first entry. The entries ar elisted from newest to oldest on GCMS notes but I'm sharing with you in a old-to-new format. The first entry under paper file was when his file was first entered into the IRCC system and it was the same date when we had gotten AOR.

This was the next entry:

PAPER FILE: 5
Created Date: 2019/09/30 14:08:45
Created By: ML*****
Updated Date: 2019/09/30 14:08:45
Updated By: ML*****
Office: HM Vancouver
Paper File #: H*********
Archive Date:

This was the first movement on the file after I got AOR. I believe triage is when your file is looked over before being assigned to a queue from where it then goes to an officer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 10:44pm
According to IRCC's IP 5 Manual this is the definition they have listed for triage:

Triage - preliminary screening prior to formal H&C assessment.

Here they decide which stream the file should go in depending on the info in the file. According to the manual it's either in the H&C steam or the PRRA Unit.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 11:35pm
bushra1122 after the section that you showed here and I go down I. Mostly see attachment and in that section it said received so I don't think it's in PROCESS, and you are right in paper file it shows the data when it was submitted. but in some parts of the note I could even some name and assign to numbers, thank you for your patience with me!I'm so confused at times because it like 50 pages

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 12:21am

bushra1122 after the section that you showed here and I go down I. Mostly see attachment and in that section it said received so I don't think it's in PROCESS, and you are right in paper file it shows the data when it was submitted. but in some parts of the note I could even some name and assign to numbers, thank you for your patience with me!I'm so confused at times because it like 50 pages

Babyg look on the very first page of the GCMS notes. Under the APPLICATION heading look at the line that says:

App Status:
App Status Reason:

What does it say for both?
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 12:24am
bushra1122 it said status open and the other one said and inventory-cp that's what they said
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 12:40am
What does that saying about the APPLICATION ??and it inventory-cp not and inventory

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 1:02am

What does that saying about the APPLICATION ??and it inventory-cp not and inventory

I don't think it's in progress yet then babyg.

My dad's had said:
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress-CP
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 9:51am
bushra1122 thank you very much, I thought so too 26 months and nothing don't start yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 530531532533534 570>
  Share Topic