Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 525526527528529 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

Originally posted by bushra1122 bushra1122 wrote:

Hi Boldon - so we got a CoPR in the email and that was our 'landing.' The email advised to send one passport size picture to the address listed on the letter along with a copy of the CoPR to process the PR card. To be on the safe side we also sent a copy of the receipt that shows we had also paid the RPRF as well.

The letter advised there will be delays in receiving the PR card. Before COVID lockdown people were getting their PR cards within 4 weeks of their landing. Now it is longer. The IRCC website states about 3 months now for first time PR card.

Our letter and picture was delivered to the Ottawa office on June 1st. I have been able to link the application to the IRCC MY ACCOUNT to follow it's progress but there hasn't been any movement yet.

thanks Bushra for the very detailed response - that "landing" was so uneventful considering the impact it has on our lives lol

You're welcome! It was uneventful in the manner it was delivered in but that day itself was very eventful for us as a family.

Good luck to you and hope to hear of your landing soon as well.
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 12:10pm
Any news guys?? 2018 applications??
Canadienne_1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 2:32pm
Hi all

Received an email from immigration stating my mom's application has been passed along to an officer for final review.

bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Canadienne_1991 Canadienne_1991 wrote:

Hi all

Received an email from immigration stating my mom's application has been passed along to an officer for final review.

<p style="color: rgb32, 31, 30; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; margin: 0px;">

I would say expect coPR any day now. My father got his CoPR e-mail I week after we got this e-mail.
Canadienne_1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 7:47pm
Thanks Bushra.

Yeah, I was going through your posts and they sent you the same email where they notified you that the documents have been received and the file has now been queued to an officer for final review.

The duration between that email and COPR email for you was 5 business days....so we might get my moms COPR email by next Friday - keeping my fingers crossed!
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 8:42pm
I'm July 2018 and no AIP yet. All I know my file has been transferred to Toronto for work load distribution. I have an assigned officer. The wait is getting me anxious and it's depressing. I'm planning on sending for my police reports from all countries I've lived. I have a feeling the world might be locked down again so I want to get them ASAP.
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Cammy86 Cammy86 wrote:

I'm July 2018 and no AIP yet. All I know my file has been transferred to Toronto for work load distribution. I have an assigned officer. The wait is getting me anxious and it's depressing. I'm planning on sending for my police reports from all countries I've lived. I have a feeling the world might be locked down again so I want to get them ASAP.

Thanks for sharing. It is so depressing. I am hoping we all get some good news soon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 1:21am

Hang in there. It's a long road for sure and what makes it more daunting is the fact that IRCC deals with all files differently and the time frames vary as well. We have a member on here who got AIP after 40 months of file submission.

Have you tried ordering GCMS notes?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 1:22am
Originally posted by AiramV AiramV wrote:

Thanks for sharing. It is so depressing. I am hoping we all get some good news soon.

Fingers crossed for all the people waiting.
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 7:59am
@brusha, yes I've applied for notes several times. The most recent one was last month so that was how I found out about the progress. Nothing else was done. I'm planning on waiting until next month then apply for notes again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 525526527528529 570>
  Share Topic