Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 516517518519520 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 7:51pm
HandC2000 I have two son they were born in Canada but I have kids outside of Canada also too
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 8:00am
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

HandC2000 I have two son they were born in Canada but I have kids outside of Canada also too

Hi baby g - your kids outside of Canada should've been included in your application. if they are not, then they may be inadmissible if you applied for H&C without including them. unless you clearly disclosed that you have kids outside of canada but were not including them in your application. check your application form to see what was written in there.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 12:09pm
boldon, yes they were included on my APPLICATION
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 2:22pm
Baby g, here is the link to request notes on your file.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 2:37pm
Thank you bushra1122 I appreciate it
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 12:40am

Hi Baby g,

Its good that you included your kids who are outside Canada in your application. You'll be able to sponsor them after you land. For now, they will not be approved along with you. 

After you land, get a job or show some significant amount of money in your account or your spouse account to show that you can take care of them. I think you'll be good.
UdayA
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 12:26pm
Tongue

Edited by PirateZee - 13 Jun 2020 at 4:43pm
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 11:41pm
Hello guys does any one as trouble when to pay for the gamc note? When I put in .my card information it keep saying my transaction I've not approve I got the ID number and everything but when to pay it's not going through I don't know why.
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 12:02am

Hello guys does any one as trouble when to pay for the gamc note? When I put in .my card information it keep saying my transaction I've not approve I got the ID number and everything but when to pay it's not going through I don't know why.

Baby g, I did my father's using Interac online so it took directly out of my bank account.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 12:59am
I have a master card interac is on it too on less I'm doing something wrong bushra can you take me through it please I have been trying from yesterday and can't get through when I reach the payment part
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 516517518519520 570>
  Share Topic