Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 512513514515516 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by AK123 AK123 wrote:

Hi,Boldon. how are you, any update from your side have you tried to request the web form again.

i request it and they are saying the same thing because of the corona virus but i did request it for the second time this week lets see what they gonna say this time.

thanks 
K

AK i've got good news for you - today we got AIP 40 months after application received. the letter was emailed to the lawyers. we have not received the physical copy. hope it is smooth sailing from hereon.

any news on yours?
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 8:04pm
Great news boldon!! So happy for you!!

Edited by AiramV - 26 May 2020 at 8:07pm
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 9:31pm
boldon congratulations on your well deserved Aip
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

Originally posted by AK123 AK123 wrote:

Hi,Boldon. how are you, any update from your side have you tried to request the web form again.

i request it and they are saying the same thing because of the corona virus but i did request it for the second time this week lets see what they gonna say this time.

thanks 
K

AK i've got good news for you - today we got AIP 40 months after application received. the letter was emailed to the lawyers. we have not received the physical copy. hope it is smooth sailing from hereon.

any news on yours?
Hi Boldon,

A big congrats to you. Its a pathway to your permanent residency in Canada. 40 long months is not a joke. Well, like I advised when my landing came through some days ago, 'Good things come to those who wait'. You were patient for all these while, and now is the time to rejoice. 

Check that your application forms are true and complete. Now they're going to start your background check.

Cheers and rejoice. 
UdayA
AK123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 12:38am
wwwwwwwwww finally good news Boldon, i'm soooooo happy for you we been so long waiting for this news. nothing from my side yet but really you give me hope again thx for letting me know.
AK
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:16am
thanks everyone! it has been quite a journey!

it is quite unusual to get AIP this long. our GCMS notes always come out empty and no one can give us a straight answer in the call centers. but along the way, i think to myself that no news is good news. if you are confident in your submissions, then it will come out positively. if you have doubts, you can always supplement your submission with additional information. sometimes, case officers just need to get more evidence to support your case and the meat of it is in the quality of your submissions. 

have a great day everyone and wishing you all the best 
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 9:36am
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

thanks everyone! it has been quite a journey!

it is quite unusual to get AIP this long. our GCMS notes always come out empty and no one can give us a straight answer in the call centers. but along the way, i think to myself that no news is good news. if you are confident in your submissions, then it will come out positively. if you have doubts, you can always supplement your submission with additional information. sometimes, case officers just need to get more evidence to support your case and the meat of it is in the quality of your submissions. 

have a great day everyone and wishing you all the best 

Congratulations Boldon. Here's hoping to a fast and speedy processing and the PR card in your hand soon.

Edited by bushra1122 - 27 May 2020 at 9:36am
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 1:34pm
Congratulations Boldon. Here's hoping to a fast and speedy processing and the PR card in your hand soon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bushra - yeah i am hoping too

anyone on here have experience with applying health card, child tax benefits, and work permit after receiving AIP?

do you need the original letter from IRCC to do that?

were you able to receive child tax benefits immediately?

any experiences on applying for the work permit? is it separate payment for you and your spouse or you can consolidate in one application and one fee?

for those who have been working cash jobs, did you get any issues with the CRA when you applied for child tax benefits?

thanks
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 1:55pm
I just received CoPR in e-mail for my fathers file. We applied in March 2018. Got AIP October 24, 2019. Request for Medicals, Passport, Proof of Income, etc received March 6.

We had significant delay submitting the documents due to COVID-19 and due to many places closing down his medical was delayed along with the passport. We submitted the last of documents on May 19, 2020 and received an e-mail on May 20, 2020 that the file was now complete and forwarded for final decision.

Today, on May 27th, 2020 we received his CoPR.

Our journey comes to an end after 16 years of struggle since his initial landed immigrant status was revoked. Each and everyone of you who is still waiting for their PR is in my prayers. I know it's not an easy journey but I do believe that good things come to those who wait. Be patient, hang in there. Each and every one of you will have your moment to rejoice.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 2:44pm
boldon you just need the approval letter to file child tax benefit you can call cra and ask them to email you the right form to fill out, and you should be good. it going to take eight to six weeks before you hear from them first! and you can call them and explain to them they will give you more information, I hope that help you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 512513514515516 570>
  Share Topic