Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 511512513514515 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 4:36pm
Airamv does your APPLICATION in PROCESS? Or it not?
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 5:01pm
Hey baby g. No just received, Same as yours. Did you do medical or anything?
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 6:48pm
No Airamv, I don't do anything as yet I'm just waiting so they probably really PROCESSING my APPLICATION then, because when I call this morning an agent said that it's been processing by an officer. I thought I was the only one experiencing that one APPLICATION receive!! Airamv can you explain a little about you experience with only APPLICATION receive if you don't mind.
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 12:53am
Mine was in process at 23 months. In process for now 3 months and going into 26 months next week.
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 11:11am
@babyg so we never received AOR and I was worried. Maybe it got lost in the mail or something (it was sent with signature.) So I called because ecas was showing nothing not even application received until this year. Agent told me that my application does not exist and I should call my lawyer to check if they filed it. After that I dont want to call anymore. Since this year its showing application received only and we did biometrics. Not sure if that is how they do background check now.

@ciribiri so you applied April 2018 as well? Have you done medical or anything?
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 11:43am
Thank you, Airamv for the information I hope I heard something soon
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 11:56am
No worries, hopefully we all get some great news soon.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 12:33pm
Airamv do you order gamc note if I call it right lol!
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 12:50pm
We did like 1.5 month ago, something like that, still haven't received anything.
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by AiramV AiramV wrote:

@babyg so we never received AOR and I was worried. Maybe it got lost in the mail or something (it was sent with signature.) So I called because ecas was showing nothing not even application received until this year. Agent told me that my application does not exist and I should call my lawyer to check if they filed it. After that I dont want to call anymore. Since this year its showing application received only and we did biometrics. Not sure if that is how they do background check now.

@ciribiri so you applied April 2018 as well? Have you done medical or anything?

Yes I am April 2018. No medical no biometrics ! Just waiting. I did prra Sep 2019 ! No news on anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 511512513514515 570>
  Share Topic