Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513514 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 4:17pm
Congratulations awesome news 💃
Question when did you submit medical?
Y2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 5:04pm
Thank you guys, medical were submitted in Feb but there was more information that they needed (Criminal records )and I did not get the request for them till I called the call center in April to find out what was going on with my application.
Eric2020 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 11:45am
Congratulation awesome news Bro
Eric
Eric2020 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 11:47am
Congratulations Bro
Eric
Faiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 6:12pm
AiramV, thank you, I hope good things happen for you.

Dear boldon, thanks a bunch for the the wonderful information.
Wishing you the very best luck.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 11:47am
Congrats to everyone with results. Hopefully soon they can speed up work as IT systems adapt to work from
home. Most departments are working from home until September at least here in Ottawa.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 12:21pm
So guys this morning I call immigration office and I spoke to an officer, so I ask him what's the latest on my APPLICATION he said that it's in progress and a officer is looking at it, he said that he don't see where they need anything it's just a matter of waiting. he said that he see where its going two years next month. but I'm still within the 29 months but whenever I checked online it still said APPLICATION receive so I don't really know....let saying that the officer is not doing any updates on my APPLICATION online let say that.
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 1:27pm
Hi guys,

On Friday, May 22, 2020, I received my CoPR document in the email. They automatically landed me and sent the landing document via email. All I have to do now is to forward my passport photos to the office for issuance of PR Card.

To those who are still waiting, I understand how it is. But keep your faith strong. Remember, good things come to those who wait.

Thank you all and remain blessed.
UdayA
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 2:31pm
Finally HandC2000 your wait is over, congratulations well deserved
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 3:58pm
Congrats HandC2000!

I am praying for all of us that re still waiting. We are turning 26 months next week.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513514 570>
  Share Topic