Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 506507508509510 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:32pm
So the call came from the headquarters - Ottawa area number and asked if I was the person with whom they’re speaking. After confirming that she started talking about my moms application for PR under H and C.
And asked about my details.
She then said the application is awaiting stage 1 decision and should be assigned to a case processing officer. It’s been a while tho since Niagara BRO received it. After our conversation, she said she’d talk to her manager about perhaps may be speeding up the process since case processing officers are now working from home,
Hope this is information for the rest of the community out here. I know some people have Canadian citizen children just like my mom and they’ve been stuck in limbo for a while,
Good luck and best wishes to you all!
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:54pm
Thank you Canadienne 1991 , for that information I myself had two boys one is 4 with special needs the other one just 8 months.
Canadienne_1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 10:26pm
Hi @babyg

I hope they approve your application - based on what you said you appear as a viable candidate for immigration under compassionate grounds

Best of luck to you and wish your children well :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2020 at 11:29am
Received another call from the same nice IRCC officer today to confirm that she spoke to her manager and the file is in the pipe line for stage 1 review.

Wish you all the best! especially the ones with Canadian children who want to be here for their kids and create a constructive life for themselves and their kids.

In the words of Ronald Reagan, the shining city upon a hill is open to everyone with the desire and courage to get here and provide for their family by working hard.

boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Canadienne_1991 Canadienne_1991 wrote:

So the call came from the headquarters - Ottawa area number and asked if I was the person with whom they’re speaking. After confirming that she started talking about my moms application for PR under H and C.
And asked about my details.
She then said the application is awaiting stage 1 decision and should be assigned to a case processing officer. It’s been a while tho since Niagara BRO received it. After our conversation, she said she’d talk to her manager about perhaps may be speeding up the process since case processing officers are now working from home,
Hope this is information for the rest of the community out here. I know some people have Canadian citizen children just like my mom and they’ve been stuck in limbo for a while,
Good luck and best wishes to you all!

Hi Canadienne - congratulations - any particular reason why headquarters is involved if your file is in the Niagara Falls office?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 2:12pm
I am not sure - I wanted to represent my mom myself but we also retained the services of a lawyer cause I did not want to take a chance or cut corners.

They called me to verify my identity and I guess to let me know that the correspondence will be sent out to both I and our legal representative.

I was then told by the official making the call that she could talk to her manager to see if the application can be sped up and a call back the day after was just to inform me that she did speak to the manager and the file should be assigned to a case processing or consular official in about 4 weeks time frame. That's about it.

HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 9:26pm
Hi guys,

I just checked my ecas and it says decision made. This was 3 weeks after medical received on ecas.

Any idea what this might be? Good or bad? 
UdayA
IJN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IJN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 11:38pm
Congratulations
AK123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 2:20am
Hi,Boldon. how are you, any update from your side have you tried to request the web form again.

i request it and they are saying the same thing because of the corona virus but i did request it for the second time this week lets see what they gonna say this time.

thanks 
K
AK
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2020 at 4:07am
Hi guys,

I checked my ecas and it says decision made. This was 3 weeks after medical received on ecas.

Any idea what this might be? Good or bad? 
UdayA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 506507508509510 570>
  Share Topic