Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 570>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:54pm
You are welcome, no matter what kind of case you have never let people tell you or believe that you wont get accepted (unless of course there is a good reason and you know it will stop your case from being approved) best thing you can do is tell it how it is and let the IO's do their job.

Everyone has a different story and each case is different, my PR case for example was a straight forward Family Class Sponsorship by my husband, however I had lived in Canada out of status for 17 months so I was worried that I would be denied...I think I would have been worried even if I hadn't of been out of status, its a natural reaction because you know that all you can do it put your case forward and pray that it all goes to plan. The IO's rarely deny a case without good grounds! 

Good luck with your application, its tough waiting, but don't get discouraged by the length of time it may take, just remember how many people apply to come here every year, no news is not always bad news! 

Smile
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 10:46pm
Today I received a letter from CIC Etobicoke containing a receipt for the payment of the right of residency fees... 

Nov 07:H&C received by Vegreville
Jan 08 :transferred to Etobicoke
June 10: request updated FORMS & ppt
Feb 11:AIP rcvd
Apr 11:medical,police & fees.
Feb 14:DM,approved,
Feb 28th: Landed in Etobicoke
daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 7:17pm
Hello Afimiko,

Congratulations and i'm extremely happy for you that you are getting to the end of the road. there is a qoute that says " Within all of us, there is a storm. Some believe it will never end but he who has faith in heavens, will weather any storm".

afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 7:50pm
Thanks Daniel  !

I'm still waiting for the interview appointment now...
daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 9:00pm
Afimiko,

you need not be worried at all because you've been told to pay you RPRF. (rIGHT OF pERMANENT rESIDENT fee). Relax God is in control
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 4:20pm
Thanks a lot, Daniel... Your turn will come before you know it !

susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 11:05am
@ Afimiko congrates atleast u gives me some hope Big smileeven though u apply a year and a half before me, am still waiting I avn't  hear from cic office since Dec. 2009Confused
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 4:36pm
Hello Susan,

Please keep on beiing positive about the outcome and hope that a common sensed, open minded office has your case and it all going to be ok !

It's not good to be in the limbo like that, without knowing...

Afi
Rsidney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 11:32pm
Hi guys,

Every time I check the CIC processing times my heart stops a little bit. They had changed the second stage for 13 months, now it has changed again to 20. That's not fair! I'm glad that I'm finally working now but I can't wait to go visit my mom who has been really sick and waiting day after day the moment I will call her and say, "Mom, it's done I finally got it". I pray everyday and I hope God give me the strenght I need...

Let's keeping hoping guys...

Sid.
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 12:23am
Hello Sid,

I believe that the 20 months time frame is for the whole process from begining to end...

They are targeting 20 months process time( including 1st and 2nd stage approval)  for all H&C cases...

Afi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 570>
  Share Topic