Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495496497498499 570>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Kenji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 3:45am
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum. Thank you very much for all the information you have shared in here. I am noticing that the processing time before receiving AIP nowadays averages from 3-6 months. This is my fourth month, yet my ecas still doesn't say "in process." This has given me a lot of sleepless nights already :(
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 3:55pm
Guys new to this thread....

I was following the posts and it appears every person's case was different

Maybe someone can enlighten me...

1. for the cases that had short processing times, what was the deciding factor? length of stay in canada? was it medical attention? family ties? children? 
2. did you use lawyers and who can you recommend?
3. for those who used lawyers, how much are their fees? is it paid in one lump sum or paid as the process moves?

I am helping out a friend and considering our options.

Thanks!!

Edited by boldon - 03 Sep 2016 at 3:56pm
Marit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 9:28pm
No,nothing please help me...
Marit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 9:25pm
No,nothing I'm to worried because the Remedical of my family is 7 months.and my PR is it I'll nothing.please help me I don't know how to do?thank you
Marit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 9:23pm
No,I'm just waiting my parliament said
Stuart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 3:59pm
Any update to your application?
kunwer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kunwer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 4:04pm
I applied for my mom on 1 March, 2016 H &C. I checked status online, they start processing application on 27 July, 2016. I did not get any email from cic. I don't have file number yet. Can anybody help me please? How can I get AOR. Usually they send application number before starting process. Please help...
Marit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 12:34am
But I applied for a long time already..
kunwer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kunwer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 8:56pm
I did not hire a lawyer. I applied first time.
Marit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 12:33am
Hello!I'm terrible need a help for my PR ang for my family member.my application it's been 5 years already until now I didn't recieve yet my permanent resident.I've been here in Canada for 8 years this coming July 29.20016.I ask my association and MP PARLIAMENT TO HELP ME IN MY PAPERS?EVERYDAY I CALLED THE IMMIGRATION TO FOLLOW UP MY APPLICATION AND IF ANY PROBLEM OF MY PAPERS?BUT THEY ALWAYS ANSWER ME THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE JUST WAIT FOR THE APPROVAL BECAUSE NOW THERE VERRYFYING YOUR APPLICATION AND YOUR FAMILY?AND IT'S THEY SAME ANSWER OF THE PARLIAMENT WHO'S HELPING ME MORE THAN 3 YEARS UNTIL NOW.MY CONCERN AND MY PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW IS my family they ask them to take the Remedical last January 27 2016,and everything it's Okey the results.the agent said when I called them.but it's more than 5 months already I didn't recieve or hear anything from immigration?I'm afraid it will expire again there MEDICAL?AND MY ALL DOCUMENTS IT WILL EXPIRE AGAIN THIS COMING JANUARY 2017.BECAUSE I RENEWED MY OPEN PERMIT LAST JULY 2016.AND THEY GIVE ME MORE THAN ONE YEAR.SO I NEED HELP!FOR MY APPLICATION IN PERMANENT RESIDENT FOR THE FUTURE OF MY 2 KIDS..please help me....my parliament said I don't need to hire lawyer coz it's they same thing what are they doing right now?I paid a big amount for there REMEDICAL IF ALWAYS LIKE THIS HAPPEN ALL MY MONEY I WORK HARD IT WILL VANISH.AND NO RESULT AT ALL..PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU WHO'S WHO CAN HELP ME...PLEASE!!!THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495496497498499 570>
  Share Topic