Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 489490491492493 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 9:22am
Originally posted by HandC2000 HandC2000 wrote:

Hi guys,

My AIP was approved on February 13, 2020. The letter arrived in the mail while I was out of town for 3 weeks without knowing that I have been approved. I am so thrilled with this development. I just can't believe it, but its real.

Join me in thanking God for this new thing that has happened to me, and I pray for others to have good news soon.

congratulations!!!!
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 11:08am
Just got an email from NIAGARA BRO for my dad's file asking for medicals, pcc, passport pages, and such.
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 11:09am
Congrats!! ClapClapClap 

Can you please post your timeline?
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 11:10am
Originally posted by HandC2000 HandC2000 wrote:

Hi guys,

My AIP was approved on February 13, 2020. The letter arrived in the mail while I was out of town for 3 weeks without knowing that I have been approved. I am so thrilled with this development. I just can't believe it, but its real.

Join me in thanking God for this new thing that has happened to me, and I pray for others to have good news soon.

Congrats!! ClapClapClap 

Can you please post your timeline?

DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 1:00pm
Congratulations Hand2000
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 1:51pm
Is it possible for IRCC to not ask for a police certificate from home country even when you didn't submit one with the initial file.
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 1:58pm
Baby G, AramV and others,

Thank you so much for your congratulatory messages. I really deeply appreciate.

My timeline is as follows:

1. Application received January 19, 2018.

2. AOR received January 26, 2018.

3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 26, 2018.

4. Application In-Process December 14, 2018.

5. Approval In-Principle (AIP) February 13, 2020.

I received AIP letter in the mailbox.
UdayA
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 2:02pm
Guys,

My H&C reasons were hardship in country of origin and establishment in Canada. Those were the basic reasons, plus other personal issues.

UdayA
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 2:08pm
bushra1122,

Police clearance is a requirement for PR in Canada. It is highly required for background and security checks to actually know who you are.

So they have to ask for one in due time, unless you have not spent 6 months or more since after you turned 18 years in that particular country. So what out for their communication soonest.
UdayA
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 3:23pm
Hi Strong-mom, 

How are you doing today? I now have my AIP from IRCC. It came through the post like your. Please have a couple of questions. 

1. How did you apply for OWP (online or paper)? What was your status when you applied? If you are out of status and you applied online, how did you respond to the question about your current status? I am out of status since 2014 and the system is asking for my status in Canada when I try to respond to eligibility questions. 

2. Since you live in Alberta (Edmonton), did you apply for Alberta drivers license and Alberta health card? Could you share with me how you did it and any special requirement from them? So how have you been? I know you're waiting and prepared for the final interview.

3. Anyone with clue to the questions is most welcomed to respond.
UdayA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 489490491492493 570>
  Share Topic