Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 488489490491492 509>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 10:28pm
yes, of course, will need help interpreting it all!
AngieLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 10:28pm
Yes, of course, will need help interpreting the notes!
Nisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 2:06pm
Hello , As i am worried about my application .I just want to know that has anybody who had applied in Jan 2018 got AIP.< defer="" ="https://static.cloudflareinsights.com/beacon.min.js" -cf-beacon=""rayId":"559c080d6b14eb04","version":"2019.10.2","startTime":1579806246084">
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

Hello , As i am worried about my application .I just want to know that has anybody who had applied in Jan 2018 got AIP.< defer="" ="https://static.cloudflareinsights.com/beacon.min.js" -cf-beacon=""rayId":"559c080d6b14eb04","version":"2019.10.2","startTime":1579806246084">

It seems like IRCC doesn't go by order of application received. There are some people who applied before you and still haven't gotten AIP and then there's some who applied after you and have gotten them.

Unfortunately it's a waiting game.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 4:38pm
They updated waiting times for HC - it is 22 months for new app’s and 36 months or smth like that for old app’s.
I get it that they have backlog but if they found a way to process faster new app’s, why don’t they apply the same processing to old ones?
Every time there is a change in immigration rules or a new minister - it is same thing over and over again. Old applications paying the price. I remember years back people were abandoning their outland applications stuck for 8-10 years and re-applying.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 6:36pm
I'm using my MP now to get information because its 20 months now and still not in PROCESS. I don't see why having a lawyer because they can't give you any information at all I'm getting really frustrated.
cfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 7:10pm
Really 22 month where did u read that
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by cfi cfi wrote:

Really 22 month where did u read that

Official processing times:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 3:10pm
Today my MP office call me they told me that immigration officer told him that they're backlogged and that it's going to take a couple of months before they even look at my APPLICATION. and its already been 20 months since it's there I'm wondering how much months that couple of months going to be?😔😔
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 3:27pm
Baby G, I would suggest that you stop stressing yourself about it because they will take their precious time no matter what. I used to stress but it's too nerve wrecking so I try other ways of keeping myself active. It's not easy waiting for if buts or maybe's. This world is very unfair.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 488489490491492 509>
  Share Topic