Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 486487488489490 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 11:04am
I have a question for who can answer is there any change in immigration on the H&C? because they told my MP that it could take five years for it to complete. it look to me like anything is moving. I'm really get frustrated because I'm 4 months from being two years and my APPLICATION not even in PROCESS yet! I really don't know what's going on.
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

Bolden why it's so long and nothing? Can the lawyer do something? they said it take 31 months why so long I really dont know what going on. and when they take so long and start looking at it they rush it and refuse it. I'm 20 months now and nothing,it doesn't look like no officer working at all😔😔

lawyers are useless - pay them so much money so they can submit an application where majority of the documents being submitted came from you. just needed them for the name. 
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

I have a question for who can answer is there any change in immigration on the H&C? because they told my MP that it could take five years for it to complete. it look to me like anything is moving. I'm really get frustrated because I'm 4 months from being two years and my APPLICATION not even in PROCESS yet! I really don't know what's going on.

who told your MP? if it is the call centre then dont believe it. they dont know what they are talking about
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by AK123 AK123 wrote:

Hi @boldon i thought you has spoken to the call centre and you send them some form and you application is done ? are you still waiting for answer ? 

i'm from sep 2017 start process on Jun 2018 no replay yet. i think they forget about us. Lets keep the hope thats all what we can do,

thank
K

yeah they asked us to update a useless form that has nothing to do with the application nor does it give any indication as to the progress of the application. yes still waiting. no responses yet.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 4:59pm
boldon I dont know if it's the same one, because I realise that there telling people that it's going to take four years.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 5:08pm
I even read (Airamv) post where he or she said that they apply April 2018 not in PROCESS just receive but they biometric to do,so it leave me thinking if there not updating online.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 7:09pm
I would not rely too much on online status. My spouse applied in April 2019 and till now application is not even online. Not even “received”. Although we have Acknowledgment of Receipt and when we call the line the agent confirms that it has been received. But because it is not in process yet, it is not showing online.
AK123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 2:58am
Hi Boldon.

Did you try to contact the call centre and what they respond when you ask about the file ?

And did you try to request the note to see if any update going on ?
AK
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 10:17am
Originally posted by AK123 AK123 wrote:

Hi Boldon.

Did you try to contact the call centre and what they respond when you ask about the file ?

And did you try to request the note to see if any update going on ?

Hi AK - there is no sense calling the call centre now as they give different answers each time and none of them are accurate nor helpful. 

we have reached out to MP and the response was the file is currently with a case officer being reviewed. we are waiting for further information on progress of the file

we also gave up requesting GCMS notes because for the longest time there was nothing in there
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 2:40pm
Hello everyone
Hoping to hear some positive news for everyone. still waiting no update yet,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 486487488489490 570>
  Share Topic