Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 481482483484485 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 6:58pm
Hello everyone

Please help me with a question below

How to get a letter from the doctor and who the doctor will address the letter and what should I ask him to write in the letter ?

Thanks in advance
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Godblessus Godblessus wrote:

Hello everyone

Please help me with a question below

How to get a letter from the doctor and who the doctor will address the letter and what should I ask him to write in the letter ?

Thanks in advance

Why do you need a letter from Dr.? There is no requirement to have Dr’s letter unless your HC factor is medical condition (e.g. you need to stay in Canada because your child has a medical condition).
Your family Doctor or the doctor that is treating you or whoever the letter is about can attest to this medical condition on a letter. It should be on official letter head with their name, contact details etc. If you have no family doctor, you can go to a walk-in clinic. There is no requirement to address it to a specific person.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

Is anyone know's when immigration officer will start working back again??

Do you mean the call center? December 30th and 31st are business days.
If you are asking about your specific officer - most probably they are on vacation till at least January 6th.
9blacksrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9blacksrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 8:44am
On my gcms not it say in progress-cp does anyone here know what that means??
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Lucky420 Lucky420 wrote:

I don’t think you can talk to H&c officer
Are you sure you can talk to h&C case officer 👮‍♀️

Only if they call you directly. Has not happened to me but someone here reported that they missed call from officer and then called them back on the same number.

Eric2020 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 7:28pm
Hi

Can I submitted the copy of my police certificate from my home country because the email me,

Waiting for response
Eric
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 9:59pm
Hello Eric,

Please could you be a little specific about the police report you are talking about?

Did IRCC Officer send you an email requesting for the police report? 

If so, I think they must have told you how to send it to them. And yes, I think you can submit it via post, email, or fax.

But I need you to clarify your question about the police report.
UdayA
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 10:00pm
Hello Eric2020,

Please could you be a little specific about the police report you are talking about?

Did IRCC Officer send you an email requesting for the police report? 

If so, I think they must have told you how to send it to them. And yes, I think you can submit it via post, email, or fax.

But I need you to clarify your question about the police report.
UdayA
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 8:55pm
Its been 17 months no update; we contacted our MP to check with immigration. Here is what MP's office replied to us via email.

"""

I hope you are doing well. I have been in touch with the IRCC regarding your ongoing H&C application. Below are the details the agent I spoke with was able to share with our office at this time. The application is still within the average processing time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office.

IRCC:
-H&C application received 2018 (no set timeframe, Average 31 months)

-agent notes majority of H&C processing takes place during the last 6-12 months of the roughly 31 month period as a result of backlog

-currently no documents outstanding on the file (nothing requested)

"""

Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by PirateZee PirateZee wrote:

Its been 17 months no update; we contacted our MP to check with immigration. Here is what MP's office replied to us via email.

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><span lang="EN-US">"""</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><span lang="EN-US">I hope you are doing well. I have been in touch with the IRCC regarding your ongoing H&C application. Below are the details the agent I spoke with was able to share with our office at this time. The application is still within the average processing time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office.</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><span lang="EN-US"> </span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><span lang="EN-US">IRCC:</span><span lang="EN-US">
-H&C application received 2018 (no set timeframe, Average 31 months)</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><span lang="EN-US">-agent notes majority of H&C processing takes place during the last 6-12 months of the roughly 31 month period as a result of backlog</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><span lang="EN-US">-currently no documents outstanding on the file (nothing requested)</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><span lang="EN-US">"""</span>

We contacted our MP and their reply was quite similar. They said they contacted Immigration and agent replied that there is no way to accelerate the application at this stage. Basically told us to wait.
Nevertheless, we asked MP assistant to write us a reference letter, politely requesting to accelerate, if possible. I added the letter to our application by filling web form.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 481482483484485 570>
  Share Topic