Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 479480481482483 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 9:52pm
Anyone here who applied H and C October 2018? It’s been 14 months going to 15 months for me and no updates whatsoever, still says app received. It’ didn’t even go to on process.   Thanks
mariedelrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariedelrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 11:07pm
i applied in December 2018 and i got AIP 2 weeks ago.
mrs_m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 11:23pm
@lucky420 at least yours went to on process. Keep us updated. It’s getting too frustrating to keep on waiting. Would you mind sharing your h&c grounds even in the vague manner? Thank you and good luck
mrs_m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 11:26pm
@mariedelrey congrats, good for you. Best Christmas gift ever 😍 what’s your ground? I just wonder how their process is really, on the website it says they’ll process apps on the order of receipt but i guess it’s really case to case 🤷🏼‍♀️
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 8:47am
Originally posted by mrs_m mrs_m wrote:

@mariedelrey congrats, good for you. Best Christmas gift ever 😍 what’s your ground? I just wonder how their process is really, on the website it says they’ll process apps on the order of receipt but i guess it’s really case to case 🤷🏼‍♀️

Based on timelines we have seen here, people under removal appear to get faster processing because they often process PrRA and Hc at the same time. So if someone submits PRRA (pre removal risk assessment) and they have his HC file as well, they will pull his HC out and study both concurrently.

Not in all cases, of course.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 9:39am
I'm from june 2018 not in PROCESS yet either.
mrs_m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 11:52am
hopefully we’ll have some updates soon. Just the app going to on process will be a big leap already, at least it’s moving 😝 good luck to everyone here. Merry Christmas!
Nisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 12:22am
I applied on Feb 2018 and nothing yet 

Faiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 9:02am
We received your application for permanent residence on April 17, 2018.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 2, 2018.

& nothing yet!
I’ve applied from Toronto, ON
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 3:28pm
but mine was send at Vancouver and it's from june 2018 and still not in PROCESS.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 479480481482483 570>
  Share Topic