Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 471472473474475 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by DELROYSEH DELROYSEH wrote:

Thank you very Feltrinella for that info

It might help to prepare a list of things to do before leaving to convince CbSA to give extra time like selling house/car etc., child graduation etc. Some agents are very determined to proceed to removal but others might give extra time. Better saying that she will be fully cooperative but explaining that there are things to do before leaving - this should buy time. If she has HC application at the same time, she can bring AOR. CBSA is not obliged to let people wait HC processing in-land, but some are nicer than others.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 2:22pm
Our MP assistant wrote us a very generous and compassionate reference letter to support our case.
I am going to send it to Immigration now via web form and pray that our case officer is as generous and compassionate...
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 5:03pm
Hi Fertinella, how do you submit something via web?
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Anabela Anabela wrote:

Hi Fertinella, how do you submit something via web?

Hi Anabela,

I fill out this form (you have to select in-Canada PR and HC) and then attach files:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Last time they sent confirmation of receipt so it was nice.
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 2:47pm
Thank you so much
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 1:27am
Update for those interested : I received my PR card in the mail yesterday(Tuesday 3rd December) which is 8 days after my landing interview which was on November 25th. I wish everybody still going through the process all the best; I know how hopeless one can feel especially which how long the applications take nowadays. But I encourage you all to take heart and believe that it will happen for you too and that your application will be approved. It's been a long 9 years for me but GOD is faithful and doesn't sleep. I encourage all those who believe in a higher being too keep praying and have faith and for those who don't to keep believing that the universe will align for them. I'll keep coming on here to respond to people's queries when I can and to offer some encouragement if need be because I'll always remember the day two months ago where I came here despondent and Strong_mom encouraged me and made me feel better. Thanks Strong_mom and I can't wait for your updates when you finalize your process. Take care everyone!
Godabovall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godabovall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 11:39am
Congratulations oudsoleil
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 11:39am
Congratulations
Y2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 12:42pm
Congratulations dia Oudsoleil, 9 nine years , you have fought a good battle
Well done and you deserve the reward. We will also make it for sure .
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 12:52pm
Yehey Oudsoleil finally all done with this process... You are very much welcome, Im happy to know that somehow I have made you feel good through encouragement... All the best for you. Ill keep you posted once Ive got the last stage :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 471472473474475 570>
  Share Topic