Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 459460461462463 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megabates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 1:06am
 Before anything else, I would like to thank all of you who have put in the effort and took the time in providing answers and information that has been helpful to many.

Originally posted by ewanko ewanko wrote:

@megabates - goodluck to your application.. just provide all the important documents that will justify all your claim and pray hard. That's all I can say for now

Thank you ewanko. We filled almost everything but still some details are not so clear for us. Shortly:

Our humanitarian and compassionate reasons for applying inside in Canada are:

1) Life and settlement in Canada

2) The best interest of our children

3) We are part of a mixed marriage

4) Hardships if we move from Canada

5) Our religion.

6) your opinion?

Little bit more explanation: We got second child here in Canada (he is now 3 years), the older is 7 – he is going to French school. My wife was living in my country for only 4 years, then we moved here, so we belong to different countries. I was told that this cold be good reason for H&C app as well. We have friends here. Canada is really our home. I volunteered here, and worked for one religious organization. After I lost job, we moved to the multi-ethnic Church, where I am often involved in many Church activities (my family as well). It is very hard for us to go back - we have nothing in our countries. Zero. No property, house, job, nothing. At the end, together we belong to a religious community that is a minority in my country.

We are almost  done with our app. However, I would like to hear your opinions about some details. For example, there are few, let's say, statements or questions in Supplementary Information Humanitarian and Compassionate Consideration app which I am not sure I know what to write:

7) explain the humanitarian and compassionate reasons that prevent you from leaving Canada. Humanitarian and compassionate reasons can not include fear or persecution, torture or risk to life or cruel and unusual treatment or punishment in your country of origin

== I added 5 reasons. Maybe you have some tips for more?

8) if you are requesting an exemption because you or a family member are inadmissible, or do not meet any applicable criteria or obligation of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, you must:

clearly indicate in your application the specific exemption you are requesting, and

provide all details related to this request, including the reasons why you should be granted an exemption on humanitarian and compassionate grounds

== I didn't understand this. I left blank.

9) if applicable, describe the circumstances of your family and other relationships that would support your humanitarian and compassionate application

==I described something, but maybe your tips could be helpful.

10) if applicable, considering the best interest of the child, provide information on any child affected by this decision

==The same as previous. However, more details - better.

11) how have you established yourself in Canada

==We love here, of course.  However, what the word "established" could mean for H&C app? Canada is our home. Our children do not know any other country.

12) how do you support yourself financially in Canada

==This is very hard to explain. I do not have regular job, some small online job but if they ask me to provide how much money I earn - that is not enough for 1 week. And I am here without job and income for 18 months. We had some savings (soon and we won't have any) but I don't think so it is good idea to put job without valid work visa.

13) Indicate any other information you want to have considered in your application

== Still thinking about this. :)Maybe my wife can write something, since she lived back in my country for 4 years, and she has bad experience there.

Also, any tips for so called "letter for support" from friends? I would like to know what exactly should be written from our friends. We have a lot of friends here, from different countries.

Thanks guys.

P. S. If anyone thinks they can send me a private message instead of writing here - go ahead. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Megabates - 16 Nov 2019 at 1:13am
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 1:37am
Hi meganbates... for financial aspects maybe you can explain that you have savings (show proof also) or if you have relatives amd friends maybe you can say that they are helping you financially... or your church was supporting your family. you can also put photos of your family here in canada... provide the details and proofs of your volunteer works... provide report card of your childs or a letter from school that he or she is studying. letters from friends is about how they know you and your family asked them to write their name address and number at the end of the letter.
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 2:08am
Hi meganbates

Even I am following the reply to your question asked here

Good luck with your application
Megabates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megabates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

Hi meganbates... for financial aspects maybe you can explain that you have savings (show proof also) or if you have relatives amd friends maybe you can say that they are helping you financially... or your church was supporting your family.

I can find friends who helped me, but not sure is this good idea.

Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

you can also put photos of your family here in canada... provide the details and proofs of your volunteer works... provide report card of your childs or a letter from school that he or she is studying. letters from friends is about how they know you and your family asked them to write their name address and number at the end of the letter.

As I said, I need more details as I explained below. I have letters from all organizations, from school, etc. I have many photos here which I will provide as well, but I need time to choose which one. More than 10 000 of them, no easy job. :)

Thank you for responding me.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 10:50am
Hello folks, how do you add documents to your application? Are you emailing them to the address indicated in AOR or you are filling a web form?
I need to send additional proofs. I understand from the website that they will acknowledge the receipt of webform but they don’t acknowledge receipt of documents sent by email/fax.

Please share your insights!
ewanko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewanko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 11:47am
@ megabates - with the financial aspect, ask letter from your relative if you have that while your waiting for h&c they will help you and even from your friends that they will help you. Attached as well a bank statement that you have some income to support for your self.
che View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 7:50pm
hello anybody go for medical without the form? just go direct to the clinic and fill-up the form there. they say on my email that i sent you the form indicate the email you provided but when i received the email request to do the medical there is no attachment of the medical form. anyone can know this matter
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 9:19pm
Hi che,have you got aip yet?I just got email from my lawyer yesterday to go do medicals.he email me the form
che View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 9:43pm
Yes i got oct 8 my aip
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 12:42am
Originally posted by che che wrote:

Yes i got oct 8 my aip

Hi che

Congratulations

May I know what was your ground for h and c application
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 459460461462463 570>
  Share Topic