Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westendgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 3:16pm
Congratulations D 1980! I'm happy for you. 2014 is turning out well for the forum. Thank God. Still praying for those waiting for their confirmation. Let us know how it goes tomorrow. 
Rsidney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by guitarguy guitarguy wrote:

Originally posted by smartin smartin wrote:

Hello Quitarguy, any updates on your application? Have you received your temporary residence restoration? Did you manage to send them proof of employment?

I did my medical, and I wrote a letter saying that I was self employed, along with some reference letters from my students and fellow musicians I worked with, also my business license and transaction record. Hopefully that will satisfy them.

And yes, I got my visitor record, valid until 2016!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm in Brazil right now with my family enjoying the good weather.
God knows how long I had waited for that.

For those waiting keep your faith....your day will come.

God bless you all,

Sid

Transferred office June 2009

AIP received March 2010

April 2010 Medical Finger Fee Police

August 2012 new Medical

June 2013 Spouse Finger Medical Fee Police

November 2013 Landed
Dg1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dg1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 5:35pm
Thanks!!! I want the sky to be blue tomorrow as in your case!! Lol
Applied :2006
PRRA/H&C. Rejected : 2008
Judicial review sent back to redetermined : 2009
AIP H&C : nov 2011
Clearance : 07/2012
New medicals : 29/01/14
Decision Made:25/03/14
Landed : 27 March,2014
Dg1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dg1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by westendgirl westendgirl wrote:

Congratulations D 1980! I'm happy for you. 2014 is turning out well for the forum. Thank God. Still praying for those waiting for their confirmation. Let us know how it goes tomorrow. 

For sure westendgirl I will!!! So happy!!
smartin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 6:33pm

Hello Quitarguy, any updates on your application? Have you received your temporary residence restoration? Did you manage to send them proof of employment?
I did my medical, and I wrote a letter saying that I was self employed, along with some reference letters from my students and fellow musicians I worked with, also my business license and transaction record. Hopefully that will satisfy them.And yes, I got my visitor record, valid until 2016!

Thank you for the update! Happy to hear that everything is working out for you! :)
smartin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Dg1980 Dg1980 wrote:

Hi all my Fellow H&C folks Afimiko, Daniel Rsidney, overcomer, westendgirl et al, got a call today from CiC Etobicoke, tomorrow morning 9AM is my Landing interview. She asked me "if I could make it for that time" I told her today was quiet fine as well THE WAIT IS OVER! PRAISE JESUS! will still have the others waiting in my thoughts and also give an input if needed

Congratulations! :)
smartin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Rsidney Rsidney wrote:

I did my medical, and I wrote a letter saying that I was self employed, along with some reference letters from my students and fellow musicians I worked with, also my business license and transaction record. Hopefully that will satisfy them.And yes, I got my visitor record, valid until 2016!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm in Brazil right now with my family enjoying the good weather.
God knows how long I had waited for that.
For those waiting keep your faith....your day will come.
God bless you all,
Sid

So happy for you! :)
Dg1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dg1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 11:58pm
The weight is off my shoulders planning my almost 11 years trip! Landing interview as the others have noted was straight forward. Got new SIN. Now off to school! Will still keep an eye on this forum
westendgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westendgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 9:22am
Finally... congrats.  Good luck.
Rsidney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Dg1980 Dg1980 wrote:

The weight is off my shoulders planning my almost 11 years trip! Landing interview as the others have noted was straight forward. Got new SIN. Now off to school! Will still keep an eye on this forum

OMG!!!! Congratulations!!! I know how you're feeling...from now on only good things will come to you.
Enjoy it!!!!! One more.........whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I'm so glad to see people from the forum landing....thank GOD.

Sid

Transferred office June 2009

AIP received March 2010

April 2010 Medical Finger Fee Police

August 2012 new Medical

June 2013 Spouse Finger Medical Fee Police

November 2013 Landed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 570>
  Share Topic