Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 453454455456457 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 8:06pm
These applications takes a long time, I think it depends on the officer assigned to the case, some work faster than the other.
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 2:44am
Hi there

Can anyone tell me where can I get the police certificate from ? Can I get the police certificate from the indian consulate in the city of vancouver where I am right now.
oudsoleil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oudsoleil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Godblessus Godblessus wrote:

Hi there

Can anyone tell me where can I get the police certificate from ? Can I get the police certificate from the indian consulate in the city of vancouver where I am right now.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html

Read and follow instructions in link to answer your question.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 10:58pm
Thanks oudsoleil

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 9:13pm
Hi there

I am new to this group and yet to file my application on h and c grounds for the best interest of child.

Am wondering when we submit our application, after getting the aor, can we still submit documents in our favour?
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 10:51pm
yes you could always update your application making it helpful for the officer reviewing your application. but in any case you didnt update them. they will asked for update.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 1:33am
Thanks strong mom

Appreciate
mariedelrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mariedelrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 2:58pm
Hello, can someone tell me if its possible to get a study permit while waiting for a PRRA decision or on a deferral of removal waiting for a humanitarian and compassion first stage decision?
Thank you in advance

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 1:55pm
Hi strong mom and other members of the group
Greetings

I am new to this group and yet to file h and c application on the ground of best interest of child.

I am wondering , should I submit reference letters from the friends , church, temple as well ?

I have letters from volunteering as well where I have done volunteering.

Please let me know

Thanks

Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 2:31pm
I suggest you should submit... It was asked from me when officer ask for update. I have provided letter from my previous work and friends. If you have relatives too asked them to write for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 453454455456457 570>
  Share Topic