Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 443444445446447 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewanko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 12:09pm
@ alex0011 - if you got decision made without aip probably its a refusal. Hoping its not. Better wait for the email
Jamboo17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamboo17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 8:53pm
Got my PR yesterday, after extremely long wait, challenges on how can I live with a family of 4, finally after frustrations and refusals of applications, hardwork pays off, if you are determined to get what you want you’ll get it, patience is the key ,this forum helped me a lot, kept on reading and following encouraging stories of every member, success stories and some are not but don’t give up, there’s always hope, just believe. We were inadmissible before, now I am just like a bird released from a cage. Thanks, there’s a forum like this. Good luck to everyone and God bless.

Edited by Jamboo17 - 25 Oct 2019 at 12:53am
Godabovall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godabovall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 9:27pm
Congratulations jamboo17.can you share your timeline and h & c grounds
soloboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soloboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Y2k Y2k wrote:

Congraculation Soloboy. My file was moved from Vancouver to Niagara Folls after almost 2years of waiting . I called n was Informed that nothing has been done yet n no AIP . I'm not sure why they transferred the file . I'm so concerned with a remove order any time, no AIP, in process since sept 2018. my MP is involved but has not been able to make any impacts on the file. I'm not sure what to do next. They did not communicate about the transfer which I think they should have done , the file was tranfered in July 2019. Is this nomal? Any advise please .

In my GCMS, it states that the reason is "workload distribution", so apparently the Vancouver BRO office just like a receiving hub and will redistribute the files to immigration office that's closest to the applicant. 
soloboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soloboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Jamboo17 Jamboo17 wrote:

Got my PR yesterday, after extremely long wait, challenges on how can I live with a family of 4, finally after frustrations and refusals of applications, hardwork pays off, if you are determined to get what you want you’ll get it, patience is the key ,this forum helped me a lot, kept on reading and following encouraging stories of every member, success stories and some are not but don’t give there’s always hope, just believe. We were inadmissible before, now I am just like a bird released from a cage. Thanks, there’s a forum like this. Good luck to everyone and God bless.

Congrats Jamboo17!!
soloboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soloboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Y2k Y2k wrote:

Congraculation Soloboy. My file was moved from Vancouver to Niagara Folls after almost 2years of waiting . I called n was Informed that nothing has been done yet n no AIP . I'm not sure why they transferred the file . I'm so concerned with a remove order any time, no AIP, in process since sept 2018. my MP is involved but has not been able to make any impacts on the file. I'm not sure what to do next. They did not communicate about the transfer which I think they should have done , the file was tranfered in July 2019. Is this nomal? Any advise please .

Also in my GCMS, they updated the file status to "In process" after the Vancouver BRO confirmed that my application was complete, no missing forms, have eligible grounds to apply. Before AIP, I was always trying to comfort myself that "no news is good news". 
soloboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soloboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 9:44pm
After almost spending two years in this forum, I noticed a trend that people applying from Calgary and Edmonton actually got their responses faster and get approved faster, probably because their offices don't have as many applications as the Toronto and Niagara Falls Office. Quebec takes the longest to process, Toronto ranks the second, Vancouver is ok speed. 

Don't know if these trends are correct, but I feel like it's interesting to talk about these trends here. 
Y2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 10:10pm
Thank you Soloboy, I'm from Edmonton and my file was transferred to Niagara Falls, again I'm not sure why not Edmonton or Calgary.But I think your observation could be true . Edmonton files move firster.
alex0011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex0011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 10:22pm
I am outside canada,in ECAS it shows
Decision made,what it means and no Aip
please rply
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 10:29pm
from Edmonton Nov 2017 applicant.... my AIP approval came from quebec... the lady officer has a big heart... i think in every application they have deadlines... I guess it is in how we present our application too...

Edited by Strong_mom - 24 Oct 2019 at 10:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 443444445446447 570>
  Share Topic