Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 434435436437438 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Ciribiri Ciribiri wrote:

Originally posted by Feltrinella Feltrinella wrote:

Originally posted by Ciribiri Ciribiri wrote:

Application April 2018.

Grounds : over 7 years in Canada , Canadian child (now going to school), established business with over 300k a year income , employees and contractors , over 100 letters of support , family ties to Canada , mental health condition that would be worse if sent back to home country as it is not covered by the health card in that country ( would need to pay money for treatments ), needed to prove it by giving them few mental health assessments from different psychologists, proving monthly income from the company, proven why it couldn’t be accomplished back in home country ,   STILL nothing ! No news !

Online showing AOR April 2018.
PRRA Sep 2019.

Over 18 months no news guys.

You may hear something by February because PRRA takes around 6-12 months and they often « combo » PRRA with HC.
My spouse is also on PRRA and HC not in process yet.
I am going to order GCMS notes around December if no news until then.
Have you tried to order?

I have not ordered it ever and honestly won’t do it. My lawyer told me soonest they got answer from PRRA was 60 days. For me that would be Nov. hopefully they combined it all together.

Please keep us posted. We submitted PrRA in July 2019 and hoping it takes as long as possible because the HC is not even in process yet...
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 9:39am
I submitted prra in February 2018 but no decision yet
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:36am
Originally posted by AK123 AK123 wrote:

@boldon, are you saying that your file still on process since 33 month.

the time line is 32 month you should call and check with them.

they changed the timeline to 33 months now...
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Faith2014 Faith2014 wrote:

I submitted prra in February 2018 but no decision yet

No news is good news in this case. At least your removal order is suspended and you can remain in Canada.
I pray ours takes long too because HC was submitted in April only; and realistically it will probably not be opened until next April...
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 12:10pm
They started processing my h and c after one month
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 4:49pm

They started processing my h and c after one month

One month after sending HC application or one month after sending PRRA???
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 9:40am
One month after sending h and c but till now no aip
soloboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soloboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 11:25am
Hi guys, I just got my landing interview invitation letter from the Etobicoke office for an official landing next week. Haven't received CoPR yet but I guess they will hand it to me after the interview :)
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 3:43pm

One month after sending h and c but till now no aip

Well at least they are giving you the option to stay in Canada by not rejecting your PRRA yet.
Our CBsA agent told us right away that if PRRA refusal comes before HC is decided, he will have to remove my spouse.
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 12:58am
Hello Soloboy,

Congratulations to you. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel only if there is patience. Congrats!
UdayA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 434435436437438 570>
  Share Topic