Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godabovall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 2:37pm
Congrats soloboy please share your timeline and h & c grounds
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 3:44pm
Hello Strong_Mom,

Thank you so much for the immediate response to my question. I appreciate.

I was asking just to sure of the calls I pick because of fraudulent calls that has been going around. Thank you again.
UdayA
HandC2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HandC2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 3:46pm
Hello Soloboy,

A big congratulations to you. Just want to know the decision made you got. Is it for AIP or for landing interview?

Thank you for your immediate response.
UdayA
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 3:50pm
I actually did not answer the call cause its not register in my phonebook. she left a voicemail and then I immediately called back. I am surprise cause she was reading all my files and knowledgeable on all the documents I have submitted. Im so nervous that she noticed. she told me to calm down and she just want some papers to complete my file.

Edited by Strong_mom - 09 Oct 2019 at 3:54pm
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 3:58pm
Congratulations soloboy its all over for you now!
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Feltrinella Feltrinella wrote:

Originally posted by Ciribiri Ciribiri wrote:

Application April 2018.

Grounds : over 7 years in Canada , Canadian child (now going to school), established business with over 300k a year income , employees and contractors , over 100 letters of support , family ties to Canada , mental health condition that would be worse if sent back to home country as it is not covered by the health card in that country ( would need to pay money for treatments ), needed to prove it by giving them few mental health assessments from different psychologists, proving monthly income from the company, proven why it couldn’t be accomplished back in home country ,   STILL nothing ! No news !

Online showing AOR April 2018.
PRRA Sep 2019.

Over 18 months no news guys.

You may hear something by February because PRRA takes around 6-12 months and they often « combo » PRRA with HC.
My spouse is also on PRRA and HC not in process yet.
I am going to order GCMS notes around December if no news until then.
Have you tried to order?

I have not ordered it ever and honestly won’t do it. My lawyer told me soonest they got answer from PRRA was 60 days. For me that would be Nov. hopefully they combined it all together.
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

I'm starting to wondering if any application been looking at because of sometime im seeing here that's not in process its unbelievable. I'm 16 months now they ask for updates in match but when I checked it still saying application received.

My lawyer told me that they don’t update online as often so we should not be looking at all.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:13pm
Thank you for that information Ciribiri, now I understand why I only seeing application received when I checked because if they ask for updates they must be looking at my application
soloboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soloboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 1:53am
Thank you for all the wishes, I will let u guys know the details later after I hear back from them, I'm still waiting for their emails/mails for landing instructions.
My timeline:
Application received July 24,2017
In process April 2018
AIP received on Nov 2018
Medical and police check requested on Feb 2019
Medical done on March 2019
Decision Made on Oct 2019

h&c ground: establishment in Canada
My files were processed in Vancouver BRO then transferred to Toronto for AIP and then to Niagara Falls for stage 2.
I am base in Toronto.
Godabovall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godabovall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 6:43am
Thanks soloboy for sharing.
Congratulations once again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437 570>
  Share Topic