Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 425426427428429 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Muzenda Muzenda wrote:

hie submitted a deferral last week want to check if a decision has been made. Do you have an idea on who J shoukd contact and their phone numbers. How did you get your defferal response

All of our correspondence when requesting deferrals went through our layer to the CBSA removal officer. How did you submit it?
Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 9:28pm
Landing is scheduled for October 4th. It says to bring birth certificates for Canadian children, not sure why?
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:38pm
Already landed yesterday, finally my pr application journey is done.
This is my ecas after medical received:
6. Medical results have been received.
7. You entered Canada at the Calgary IRCC office on September 21, 2019 and became a Permanent Resident.

We only took 5mins in the window. 3 questions asked to me. officer asked my marital status as well and i told her i married to a canadian and he’s here with me. She asked my husband proof of canadian citizen either passport or birth certificate and he told her that it didn’t say in the landing letter. But still, she still give my copr and congratulated at the end. Maybe she believed my husband which is really true.

To those who will do landing appointment, just To make sure, bring birth certificate or canadian passport of your husband and kid/s if they are canadian aside from the other requirements indicated in the landing appointment letter

Edited by halmum - 23 Sep 2019 at 2:09am
AK123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 12:45am
Congratulation @halmum enjoy your life now.
AK
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 5:46am
Hi Helmut,us marriage an important factor they consider when processing h and c application?
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 5:48am
The above message is for halmum not Helmut
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 9:53am
Congrats to you! Could u please share your timeline ? It’s been two months since we sent the financial information till today no updates about landing .
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 10:32am
I agree, but no one told us. I didn’t see in this forum that need a proof of canadian citizenship for husband/kid and it didn’t say in the landing letter or email. Anyways, at least the officer is nice, she still gave my copr
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 10:35am
[QUOTE=Alien] Congrats to you! Could u please share your timeline ? It’s been two months since we sent the financial information till today no updates about landing .[

My timeline:
Aug 29 2017 cic received my application under spousal sponsorship
November 2018 application refused and transferred to H&C
February 1 2019 acknowledgement receipt under H&C
February 14 2019 Approval in Principle
June 6 2019 sent additional documents
June 7 2019 medical
Sept 6 2019 decision made
Sept 21st date of landing appointment

H&c grounds:
1)establishment in canada for 7yrs
2)child of interest (canadian born kid)
3)family reunification (married to canadian citizen)
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 10:38am
In my application, i asked help to MPs. Goodluck to all of you and have faith, you will get all yours as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 425426427428429 570>
  Share Topic