Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:21am
i will try to make an appointment to the MP here in my area.. ill ask advice if its okay to do sponsorship although there is an on going H&C... Sponsorship processing time is only 12 months...
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:35am
Strong mum hv u made a spousal application before?
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 2:03am
I did... it got refused on the 2nd stage after my medical on 2017. It says i was not declared when my partner did his PR... consultant only wrote our daugther. Thats why I did H&C...
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Faith2014 Faith2014 wrote:

Feltrinells,is your spouse in canada?dud they send him a letter telling him he is ban f 5years? They did not tell me if I have been banned or not that's why I want to try an error by submitting another appkucation

Still in Canada. Yes. He is currently on PrRA, which we hope takes several months.
After that, his CBsA agent will proceed with removal.
He has not received any letter specific about 5 years, but the law says you cannot present PR application during 5 years following the execution of the removal order for mis-representation. So this is why our lawyer cannot file sponsorship application. HC is the only way...

We will call Immigration this week because this is ridiculous! Everybody on his category can bring undeclared children, and he is being removed for not declaring children. Then how come everybody else can stay and even bring children? The law makes no sense. If you want to punish people, do it for everybody, not just 1 scapegoat...

I will keep you posted.
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 9:22am
Maybe you can do a spousal h and c
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Faith2014 Faith2014 wrote:

Maybe you can do a spousal h and c

We did submit HC in April. But as you know it takes ridiculously long. And no guarantee he will not be removed before AIP (if they even give AIP)...
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 12:10pm
i dont understand why he needs to be removed... does he has status
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

i dont understand why he needs to be removed... does he has status

His PR was revoked last month because ex wife complained he did not declare children on his PR application. As of now - no status.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by halmum halmum wrote:

My timeline:
Aug 29 2017 cic received my application under spousal sponsorship
November 2018 application refused and transferred to H&C
February 1 2019 acknowledgement receipt under H&C
February 14 2019 Approval in Principle
June 6 2019 sent additional documents
June 7 2019 medical
Sept 6 2019 decision made
Sept 21st date of landing appointment

H&c grounds:
1)establishment in canada for 7yrs
2)child of interest (canadian born kid)
3)family reunification (married to canadian citizen)
hello good people, I am alien back to the forum, i don’t have anything to share as I am really frustrated about the CSQ , it’s been more than a month that the CSQ has been sent to lawyr address but she never received it , when I called midi they told me they will issue a duplicate one ! I wonder how could a the letter got missed ! Also it’s been more than two months since I have sent all the additional documents which they asked but no news of landing ! I don’t know what’s happening! Without csq my mother can’t apply for the medical card ! Now the election is coming up I hope it won’t impact to any pending applicants! I wish you all good luck !
Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 1:58pm
So the lawyer contact IRCC and the ECAS note regarding September 6th wasn’t actually correspondence being sent, it was just the day that second stage approval was granted. They said that the landing office has been notified and should be in contact with a date for sometime in October. I thought having to submit the declaration to remove his estranged child would delay things, but it didn’t.

Timeline is:

July 27, 2017 submitted PRRA
September 21, 2017 submitted H&C
February 2018 PRRA refused
February 2018 Judicial review to appeal the negative PRRA decision
December 2018 Judicial review was dismissed
April 2, 2019 - AIP
Removal interview was scheduled for April 4, 2019
June 13, 2019 - medical request
September 6, 2019 - Decision made
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 570>
  Share Topic