Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 422423424425426 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 6:55pm
Would love if someone who has landed could share the notes that were in ECAS regarding the landing interview letter. It’s a bit scary to not know what the correspondence is.
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

i got refused from the previous sponsorship cause i was not declared. consultant only write our daughters name... thats why I applied H&C. I am wandering if I should go through that application even though I have existing h&c

you may want to take advantage of this new pilot program - i would think this will give you faster approval than H&C. you may want to call the call centre to see if you can apply concurrently or if your application then moves from H&C to this pilot
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 8:37am
[/QUOTE]

My spouse lost his PR because he was accused of mis representation - did not declare 2 children.

Now as of today everybody in his immigration category may bring their undeclared children, but he has to be removed for the same reason: undeclared children. How fair is the claim that everybody is equal under the law? You just fall on a tough judge, who wants to show Canada has strong legal system - and that’s it. I agree that what he did was mis representation, but why punishing only 1 person out of thousands...

Now he is applying through HC and facing removal on a daily basis...

Anybody in the same situation?[/QUOTE]

Hi - sorry for this unfortunate situation 

while this does not apply retroactively, this is trying to provide an opportunity to right the wrongs of the past. the government agreed that this treatment is not right. 

because of this, you may want to appeal your case as one is tied to the other. i am hoping that your spouse can fit into the pilot program so the risk of removal be diminished and you can get on living a normal life. try calling minister hussen's office to see if they can help you with this transition
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 9:48am
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

My spouse lost his PR because he was accused of mis representation - did not declare 2 children.

Now as of today everybody in his immigration category may bring their undeclared children, but he has to be removed for the same reason: undeclared children. How fair is the claim that everybody is equal under the law? You just fall on a tough judge, who wants to show Canada has strong legal system - and that’s it. I agree that what he did was mis representation, but why punishing only 1 person out of thousands...

Anybody in the same situation?[/QUOTE]

while this does not apply retroactively, this is trying to provide an opportunity to right the wrongs of the past. the government agreed that this treatment is not right. 

because of this, you may want to appeal your case as one is tied to the other. i am hoping that your spouse can fit into the pilot program so the risk of removal be diminished and you can get on living a normal life. try calling minister hussen's office to see if they can help you with this transition
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, boldon! He lost federal appeal in July - even after the new program has been announced.
Could you please advise what is the public number for the minister’s office?
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Feltrinella Feltrinella wrote:

Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

Anybody in the same situation?

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, boldon! He lost federal appeal in July - even after the new program has been announced.
Could you please advise what is the public number for the minister’s office?[/QUOTE]

https://openparliament.ca/politicians/ahmed-hussen/contact/

I will call these numbers. If there are more, please let me know
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 7:04pm
Hu fertrinella,I plan to submit a spousal application through h and c on Thursday bc the first one was refused in 2017 bc of misrepresentation. I already hv h and c application in process for 1year 6 months now no aip yet
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Faith2014 Faith2014 wrote:

Hu fertrinella,I plan to submit a spousal application through h and c on Thursday bc the first one was refused in 2017 bc of misrepresentation. I already hv h and c application in process for 1year 6 months now no aip yet

Hi Faith2014,

Wow that is a long wait. My spouse submitted HC in April 2019. File is still not online, but AOR received in June...
I cannot sponsor him because he is inadmissible for 5 yrs due to misrepresentation...
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 12:14am
Feltrinells,is your spouse in canada?dud they send him a letter telling him he is ban f 5years? They did not tell me if I have been banned or not that's why I want to try an error by submitting another appkucation
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 12:45am
Hello Faith... do you mean youre gonna pass an application through sponsorship?... thats what I am thinking... My h&c is now 22 months...
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:10am
Strong mum yes.i dont know if I will be eligible bc d first one was denied bc I failed to disclose that I lived in another country f 6years so I want to apply again via h and c though I hv an h and c application in process
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 422423424425426 570>
  Share Topic