Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 407408409410411 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Faith2014 Faith2014 wrote:

Hi feltrinella,are you doing but a spousal h and c?

I am Canadian citizen so only my spouse doing HC. Cannot sponsor him because he has 5 years misrepresentation ban. He did not declare his children on initial application (very long story) and ex wife sent a poison pen letter to Immigration to have him removed from Canada. So now suddenly he is the biggest criminal in Canada with all CBSA after him!

If we have anybody here with similar case, please give me a shout!

We plan to go to MP’s office and ask how come as of September everybody in his immigration category can sponsor undeclared children to come to Canada, and my spouse has to get out because he has undeclared children!
soon2bcanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soon2bcanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 1:41pm
Hello everyone
Has anyone from 2018 received any news yet? please keep us updated as we would like to narrow down what the timeline might be , could it be that AIP comes between 15 to 20 months? Thankyou  
gary89
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 4:02pm
My spousal application was denied bc of misrepresentation too but I have not been given a ban yet
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 4:27pm

My spousal application was denied bc of misrepresentation too but I have not been given a ban yet

We were not issued with a ban either but he lost his federal court appeal for misrepresentation charges, and our lawyer says he is excluded from Canada for 5 years and cannot apply for PR under any category except HC. His PR status has been lost.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 4:30pm

I think our situation is a bit different. He was already PR but lost status because of mis representation when his ex wife sponsored him.
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:06pm
Understood
Blue sky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blue sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 1:08pm
1. Thank you
2. When we got the PR they start account the days .
AHK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AHK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 1:50pm
@blue sky

thanks a lot Smile
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 11:09am
Is anyone having trouble finding back the page?
oring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 3:01pm
I want to share my timeline
Application received Apr 2017
Processing started on Nov 2017
First approve on Oct 2018
Medical exam results received end of Nov 2018
DM beginning of July 2019
Interview done yesterday 
Thank you for all who shared and gave beneficial info and I hope happy ends to all applicants
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 407408409410411 570>
  Share Topic