Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 399400401402403 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Sgirl Sgirl wrote:

Hi there. I realized that I have no chance to win my case. I understood that in the best interest of child you can win if there is serious illness.. I have no anything compassionate that I can be approved. My ground is child interest. I have one Canadian born. With my another one we got involvement in community since we came here.my husband works, paying taxes.

HC cases are very arbitrary so too early to give up or to get excited. It all depends on the subjective judgment of the officer. We have seen here cases with serious child illnesses rejected. And we have also seen young single people with no children, work history or health issues approved. So let’s just wait patiently, and work on Plan B if possible, just in case. Not much we can do.
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Feltrinella Feltrinella wrote:

Hi there. I realized that I have no chance to win my case. I understood that in the best interest of child you can win if there is serious illness.. I have no anything compassionate that I can be approved. My ground is child interest. I have one Canadian born. With my another one we got involvement in community since we came here.my husband works, paying taxes.

HC cases are very arbitrary so too early to give up or to get excited. It all depends on the subjective judgment of the officer. We have seen here cases with serious child illnesses rejected. And we have also seen young single people with no children, work history or health issues approved. So let’s just wait patiently, and work on Plan B if possible, just in case. Not much we can do.

Actually it is my last chance. Unfortunately as a rejected refugee I have no other options to apply.
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 8:43pm

Actually it is my last chance. Unfortunately as a rejected refugee I have no other options to apply.

Same here - my spouse is inadmissible for 5 years due to misrepresentation and I cannot sponsor him. So HC is last option too for Canada. We are working on Plan B, i.e. moving to another country.
soon2bcanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote soon2bcanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 3:13am

I have read earlier posts from this forum , guitar boy for example was a guitar teacher, no kids , no illness whatsoever and he was approved . I have also seen some others that failed four times and eventually got approved . From examples here they say it depends on the officer dealing with your case, and that is very true, just have hope that it will work in your favour . Your kids? How old are they? If they are at an age where you can have them write letters do that, they can write how they love it here in Canada, it’s their only home , have photo evidence of them playing in the parks or involved with other kids , honestly I couldn’t imagine an officer saying no after seeing such. I’m not saying this will guarantee a yes but Atleast try . What about you? Have you established yourself in Canada? Are you in school, do you work? What have you done for yourself since your refugee claim was rejected? Do you volunteer, show them you are “ Canadian “ . These are things that help your case . Don’t give the officer reason to say no to you , help him/her help you . As always I wish you the best of luck
gary89
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by soon2bcanadian soon2bcanadian wrote:

I have read earlier posts from this forum , guitar boy for example was a guitar teacher, no kids , no illness whatsoever and he was approved . I have also seen some others that failed four times and eventually got approved . From examples here they say it depends on the officer dealing with your case, and that is very true, just have hope that it will work in your favour . Your kids? How old are they? If they are at an age where you can have them write letters do that, they can write how they love it here in Canada, it’s their only home , have photo evidence of them playing in the parks or involved with other kids , honestly I couldn’t imagine an officer saying no after seeing such. I’m not saying this will guarantee a yes but Atleast try . What about you? Have you established yourself in Canada? Are you in school, do you work? What have you done for yourself since your refugee claim was rejected? Do you volunteer, show them you are “ Canadian “ . These are things that help your case . Don’t give the officer reason to say no to you , help him/her help you . As always I wish you the best of luck

absolutely true! it all depends on how strong your case filing is. also if you can show hardship to the canadian born child if you and your family got removed from canada or the canadian born child moving back to your home country. 

in the first point, if you and your family is going to be removed from canada, how is the canadian born child going to survive? foster care??? what is the emotional impact of having no family here? 

in the second piece, should the canadian born child move with you to your home country, what are the conditions of your home country that can cause hardship to the canadian born child? not sure but your income may be significantly reduced in your home country such that you are no longer able to provide the quality of life for your canadian born if all of you continue to stay here. include also quality of education and healthcare and related costs. 

you need to look for a lawyer who is also familiar with the conditions of your home country so you can make an effective submission. remember, you may pay a lawyer to help you, but it is you who needs to supply a lot of the information and supporting documentation. you should be thinking really hard and not relying only on the directions of your lawyer. if there's a will, there's a way!

good luck!
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 1:13pm
Hi every one..

Can I get information.. what is the step after Decision Made.
Thanks and happy long weekend.
PCLAUDINE
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by quete_me quete_me wrote:

Hi every one..

>>how long the update after the medical received
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by halmum halmum wrote:

Originally posted by quete_me quete_me wrote:

Hi every one..

>>how long the update after the medical received

Approx 1 and half months.. I didn’t check my Ecas often
PCLAUDINE
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 8:09pm
Do we have anybody here who contacted their MPs? How did you do it and did you get any impact?

Would appreciate your thoughts
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 8:11pm

Do we have anybody here who contacted their MPs? How did you do it and did you get any impact?

Would appreciate your thoughts

For my application I added reference letter from MP..
And when I got refused for my extend stay permit and MP helping me to contact CIC to double checked the reason why I got refused.
PCLAUDINE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 399400401402403 570>
  Share Topic