Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 570>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 9:33pm
Sid, so sorry to hear you went through that! I have heard similar stories on here before...there are some people that work for CIC that abuse their jobs. Hope you get good news soon! 
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 10:04pm
Hello SID,

It's unbelivable that a cic officer could treat you that way.It's highly embarrassing to must have gone through all that but you are almost to the end of the road.It's just a matter of time, things will fall in to shape.
daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 10:07pm

please can any body give me a suggestion or an idea on my case? here is my time line bellow. thanks.

I want to thank every individual on this site for the great contributions you've all been adding to peoples life in thier immigration battle. God Bless you all for all the words of encouragement. Please i need a serious answer to this proble of mine. Here is my case bellow. thanks. Any imput will be appreciated.

Seek Refugee ;- Dec 05,2005
Case Denied:-  Sept ,2006
Married my wife:- March,2007
First Kid Came:- Nov ,2007
Sponsorship application submitted to Vegriville :- April,2007
Case Transfered to Local Office:- January 2008.
Second Kid:- Came june 2009
Local Office ask for more document :- march , 2010.
Local Office Sent a letter to me:- Eligibility Requirement Met.
Local Office Sent Another letter:- Interview schedule for December.
When for interview:- The immigration officer said that she will get back to me and my wife.
Decision made:- Sponsorship application refused. because my wife said that she doesn't love me again to the IO.
January 2011:- We separated because of her infidelity in the marriage.
January 2011:- I took her to court to get the 2 kids from her.
January 2011:- I was given the full custody of the 2 kids.
Febuary 2011:- I submitted H&C Application for PR.

Since then, i have not hard any thing from the immigration.I included the court order saying that i have the full custody of the kids in the application for the PR. Pls, do i stand a chance for my PR to be considered under H&C? and pls do you think that i can be approved for the H&C from Vegreville for the AIp? with out them transfering the file again to the local office? And how long can it takes for the H&C APPLICATION? Thanks and looking for your positive out come. God blesss you all.
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 10:16pm
Daniel, looks like you have had a hard time of it, try and stay positive. Here is the page for the processing times for H&C. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-other.asp
Says they are processing applications for Jan 16 2011, so wont have got to yours yet.  You are looking at 5 - 6 months from when the process starts for AIP then another 16 months after that...you should be in process in another month or so, maybe sooner. Its a good thing you included the court order, I would say you should give them everything you have including a detailed explanation of your situation. After all these are people that dont know you and your job is to convince the IO your the real deal, even thought you know you deserve the PR. Keep your chin up and keep think positively! 
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
Rsidney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 10:37pm
Hi guys,

Thanks, you know, I told my wife I would figure some way out during this terrible time. At the end I try to see some light at the end of the tunnel. What I figured was, "Well now, if they reject my application I have a good reason to appeal." My biggest fear was that it would be my word (a person with no status, therefore, no rights) against an IO. But the two police officer who took my case were really good with me. They gave me all the attention I need. The guy was being watched 24/7 and after an year, he made a move again on somebody else.

He approved my case thinking that since I got it, I would let it go and keep my mouth shut. Too bad for him, because I could even leave Canada for good, but I didn't want anybody else to go through this hell.

I know, now, everything is almost completed. For the last 15 months, I have opened my door in the hope I will see a letter from CIC and this will be over.

Once again, thanks. That's all we have, hope!

Sid. 
susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:48am
@ Sid have you done your medical already and when did you apply for H&C? Confused
daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:56am
Hello Britincanada,

Thanks for your wonderful word of encouragement. It's been a long Journey for me and some times i wonder if it will get to the end but believing in God, i will surely over come the storm at the end.I just keep on praying for every individual going through this on this site that will we all overcome it some day. Thanks once more and God bless you for your great input that gave me a great relief this morning.
Rsidney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 10:28am
Hi Daniel, I did my medical in april 200c

E

I

daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 12:12pm
Hello Rsidney,

You are close to the end of the journey.
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:07pm
Sidney,

Thank you for sharing your story with us here...it's very touching !!!

Now one can wonder why the wait ?!?!?!  The most difficult part with H&C is to get the AIP... once AIP'd things should go normaly as with any other PR category application, they say...

I've been living in this limbo since 2003, when my refugee case got rejected by the IRB.

Since then, it's been like my life is practically on hold !    The funny thing is that my wife and I got 4 kids ( all canadian born) but it's as if it doesn't matter to those IO's that are handling the files !

My wife has been in this situation since 1998 !!!  

Thanks God we are from a country where they don't return people to because of the moratorium !

Afi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 570>
  Share Topic