Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 391392393394395 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Dream2020 Dream2020 wrote:

Park its funny that you say inadmissible, everyone here has some kind of inadmissibility , H&C applications are for people who are ineligible for other types of applications , and again nobody will discuss their case on a public forum, I post here to get bits and pieces of information from others , as for applying for another sponsorship application, I dont think it will have any different outcome
dream park is trying to help you , When I applied for my mom didn’t have any inadmissility. Some applies because their refugees claim was rejected. Not necessarily all must have the inadmissibity.!You knew well that u might get the refusal if you apply for TRV , and you got it . It doesn’t help this way .. just relax and think how to fight this battle rather taking any decision rushly , we all know that you what you are going through and we feel for you. Try to look for a good advise and follow that . Don’t be anxious. God bless you.

Edited by Alien - 10 Jun 2019 at 1:48pm
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Dream2020 Dream2020 wrote:

Park its funny that you say inadmissible, everyone here has some kind of inadmissibility , H&C applications are for people who are ineligible for other types of applications , and again nobody will discuss their case on a public forum, I post here to get bits and pieces of information from others , as for applying for another sponsorship application, I dont think it will have any different outcome

But just FYI: If complain every single day it won't make any difference either. Put yourself in the visa officer's shoes - are you willing to let someone who might be serious inadmissible back in Canada if he/she shows no sign of remorse despite humanitarian reasons? Also FYI again: many serious inadmissible cases are referred to NHQ, which explained the lengthy delay you experienced.

Be honest I really don't care about why you're inadmissible what-so-ever. But you need to be aware that, stop complaining and try to resolve it. Like I said, if it's criminality issues, try to get a rehabilitation or deemed rehab. If you had a deportation order, try to get an ARC. Since you're eventually trying to get back to your wife, a overseas sponsorship is actually feasible. The overseas officers assess cases differently than inland and you might be able to overcome inadmissibility that way.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 1:46pm
Well explained park !

Edited by Alien - 10 Jun 2019 at 1:47pm
Amazingtimchloe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amazingtimchloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 2:51pm
Hi 2018 applicants any update please
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 9:31pm
Need an urgent help from valueable group members Please try to answer my question or anyone who had to go through similar problem . I went meet my mom’s lawyer to talk about submitting the financial information. What she told me due to my low income of 2018 I can’t decalre that I am responsible for her every expenses, I have personal savings of around 10k which I can only show and my part time job ifrom where I receive approximately 1200$ per months which is not sufficient. My mom applied for her work permit but no news yet so now she needs a job offer to show support for herself . I’m trying hard to get one looks like I can’t . What should I do now ? Should I stop going to school? I don’t want to leave my school in middle of the season and look for a full time job where mom is ready to work but can’t start until she has her work permit . What can i do now ? Lawyer said it gona weaken the financial situation. Any help please !!! 🙏

Edited by Alien - 10 Jun 2019 at 9:32pm
Canadienne_1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Need an urgent help from valueable group members Please try to answer my question or anyone who had to go through similar problem . I went meet my mom’s lawyer to talk about submitting the financial information. What she told me due to my low income of 2018 I can’t decalre that I am responsible for her every expenses, I have personal savings of around 10k which I can only show and my part time job ifrom where I receive approximately 1200$ per months which is not sufficient. My mom applied for her work permit but no news yet so now she needs a job offer to show support for herself . I’m trying hard to get one looks like I can’t . What should I do now ? Should I stop going to school? I don’t want to leave my school in middle of the season and look for a full time job where mom is ready to work but can’t start until she has her work permit . What can i do now ? Lawyer said it gona weaken the financial situation. Any help please !!! 🙏

Hi Alien

I think your lawyers point is valid and the question here is how were you able to support your mom and yourself with an inconsistent cash flow during FY 2018. As I said honesty at this point is the best approach, you do not need to stop going to school and cease being a full time or part time student. You just need to tell them what the means or source of income was that allowed you to do the following:
1. Made it possible for you to provide care for your mother in 2017 and 2018
2. Made it possible for you to provide financial stability for your mother and yourself in 2017 and 2018

That is all they are looking for. If she worked under the table you should have disclosed that. In these type of applications, the steps the applicant has taken to establish themselves is what that counts. With no cash flow and steady source of income, it is ,however, impossible for anyone to establish themselves in a country they’re a migrant to.

You can also state in a letter what you’re gonna be planning on doing in the near future after receiving your diploma or degree. In addition, you can provide them with a documentary proof of your efforts at obtaining a job.

Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 9:46pm

Hi Alien, how are you supporting yourself and your mom? If there is an under the table job, this May be something you should disclose to your lawyer. I believe you mentioned that your mom is active in her church. They may be able to assist in finding someone who can give her an employment offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Canadianmomof2 Canadianmomof2 wrote:

Hi Alien, how are you supporting yourself and your mom? If there is an under the table job, this May be something you should disclose to your lawyer. I believe you mentioned that your mom is active in her church. They may be able to assist in finding someone who can give her an employment offer.

The probability of unauthorized employment seems substantial and this is something that can also be inferred from thr information provided. This information should have been disclosed and nevertheless the applicant and her daughter did manager to stay afloat while she’s a student (assuming she provided IRCC with sealed transcripts) and against the odds she cared for her mother - that is something that can’t go unnoticed. My advice to Alien is:
1. Write a letter stating what you did in 2017 and 2018. Make reference to your earning in those two fiscal
Years - anything and everything you’ve done.
2. Write a letter stating you’re trying to get a part time job if you’re a full time student and include any correspondence you might have had with your potential employer in that letter.
3. Bank statement of your savings
4. An offer of employment for your mom contingent on her receiving her work authorization papers
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 10:01pm

I am going to read all the answers but before that I want clear that I never worked under table in my life . I worked full time from 2011 to 2017 September then due to work problem I got EI Benefits, which was a good amount as I was working a lot .. plus I had personal savings which was deducting every month from my salary . Mom’s treatment was paid by the insurance most of them rest all I paid by myself also my friends helped me a bit . Mom never worked since she came , last year I worked less as I had to take care of mom. My rent is not high as I am living on same appartement for 9 years . So my earrings of 1200$ is ok for both of us . It’s hard to survive with they money but not impossible plus mom got her insurance for this year too . And her treatment is done :)

Edited by Alien - 10 Jun 2019 at 10:07pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 10:06pm

I am going to read all the answers but before that I want clear that I never worked under table in my life . I worked full time from 2011 to 2017 September then due to work problem I got EI Benefits, which was a good amount as I was working a lot .. plus I had personal savings which was deducting every month from my salary . Mom’s treatment was paid by the insurance most of them rest all I paid by myself also my friends helped me a bit . Mom never worked since she came , last year I worked less as I had to take care of mom.

Then you’re all set. I was not implying your working under the table. I was however of the opinion your mom might have worked under the table given the information you provided us with earlier on.
Include the following:

1. T4s or NOAs from 2011 to 2017. If you have an account with CRA, you can print them off online.
2. EI information
3. Bank statement of your savings
4. How are you planning on becoming self sufficient in the future - employment prospects for your mom
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 391392393394395 570>
  Share Topic