Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 1:44am
Originally posted by halmum halmum wrote:

she haven’t response yet. I told her to find her email because in my gcms notes, approval letter sent feb14th..
in stage 2 request email letter of cic says that: ....“This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Recently, you received a letter advising you that a representative of the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada approved your request for an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow processing of your application for permanent residence from within Canada.”

that means you DO have AIP letter. It might got lost or sent to the wrong address.

Nevertheless, you cannot be proceed into stage 2 unless you pass stage 1 (AIP). And also note that they says that "a representative of the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada approved your request for an exemption" so it already indicates AIP.
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 1:50am
My consultant says that she didn’t receive aip, she only receive the stage 2 request additional. I don’t know why i need to do medical again since i already did last year. I will call the cic hotline tomorrow
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 10:45pm
How to apply owp under h&c prog?
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 2:01pm

How to apply owp under h&c prog?
I applied for my mom , it’s been more than 7 weeks , no news .
Dream2020 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 12:42am
I applied for a TRP
And it got refused yesterday
The officer indicates that he/she is not convinced that I will return to my home country based on my family ties in canada. and my family ties in my home country
I cant believe that after 7 years in canada they wouldn’t consider to give me a little break!!!
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 12:46am
Oh no that's crazy, oh boy am so sorry to hear that, keep on fighting
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 2:58am

My consultant says that she didn’t receive aip, she only receive the stage 2 request additional. I don’t know why i need to do medical again since i already did last year. I will call the cic hotline tomorrow

The ME will expire exactly one year after it's received by IRCC.

Also, do note that the officer has the discretion (although almost never used) to request a new medical exam should your circumstances change and they're aware of that.
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 3:03am
Originally posted by Dream2020 Dream2020 wrote:

I applied for a TRP
And it got refused yesterday
The officer indicates that he/she is not convinced that I will return to my home country based on my family ties in canada. and my family ties in my home country
I cant believe that after 7 years in canada they wouldn’t consider to give me a little break!!!

Dream2020, you're not telling us the whole story aren't you?

You won't be going through all those if you weren't already somehow inadmissible. Sponsorship will usually allow appealing and you won't even need a TRP if you are not inadmissible.

Not meaning to judge or anything here. But if you do have a serious inadmissibility and we don't know, our advice will be based on inaccurate information.

If you're inadmissible for criminality (the only I can think of that will make you inadmissible but not ineligible for H&C), try to get a rehabilitation or deemed rehabilitation. Convince the officer that you have remorse on it.

If you're inadmissible because of past removal order, try to get an ARC.

Also, have you considered submitting another sponsorship application from oversea visa offices?
Dream2020 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 4:23pm
Park its funny that you say inadmissible, everyone here has some kind of inadmissibility , H&C applications are for people who are ineligible for other types of applications , and again nobody will discuss their case on a public forum, I post here to get bits and pieces of information from others , as for applying for another sponsorship application, I dont think it will have any different outcome
Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Dream2020 Dream2020 wrote:

Park its funny that you say inadmissible, everyone here has some kind of inadmissibility , H&C applications are for people who are ineligible for other types of applications , and again nobody will discuss their case on a public forum, I post here to get bits and pieces of information from others , as for applying for another sponsorship application, I dont think it will have any different outcome

Are you going to submit any more applications, or just throw in the towel?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 570>
  Share Topic