Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 384385386387388 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 12:37am
wow Congratulations Park.... finally your H&C journey has ended... best of luck to you... I am happy to know this good news :)
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 11:13am
Guys i have a question? When we receive AIP and need to provide financial status, what would be an acceptable amount we should have in our bank account!? Does anyone know?
soon2bcanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soon2bcanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 12:06pm
[

Edited by soon2bcanadian - 26 May 2019 at 1:33pm
gary89
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Anabela Anabela wrote:

Guys i have a question? When we receive AIP and need to provide financial status, what would be an acceptable amount we should have in our bank account!? Does anyone know?

There is no hard "acceptable account" for H&C. But for Skilled Workers the required amount is proof that you're working with income >= LICO (Low Income Cut Off. You can google for the amount) or that you have a bank account with at least half a year of LICO. So I think if you have half a year of LICO that should be good.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by park1996 park1996 wrote:

There is no hard "acceptable account" for H&C. But for Skilled Workers the required amount is proof that you're working with income >= LICO (Low Income Cut Off. You can google for the amount) or that you have a bank account with at least half a year of LICO. So I think if you have half a year of LICO that should be good.
how about my mom park ? Will they ask any bank Info for her ? She doesn’t work and she is dependent on me . I am becoming worried about this bank info stuff .
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

how about my mom park ? Will they ask any bank Info for her ? She doesn’t work and she is dependent on me . I am becoming worried about this bank info stuff .

You're in Québec so it would be MIDI to determine her financial situation.

MIDI does not use LICO - they have their own standard and last time I checked it's slightly lower than LICO.

However, if she's dependent on you, I think the drill is that you can simply write a letter promising that you'll be supporting her along with YOUR financial information (savings, paychek etc) and that should be good.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 9:14am

MIDI does not use LICO - they have their own standard and last time I checked it's slightly lower than LICO.

However, if she's dependent on you, I think the drill is that you can simply write a letter promising that you'll be supporting her along with YOUR financial information (savings, paychek etc) and that should be good.
thank you park , right now I am a full time student and my income is not high but it’s sufficient for both of us , although it doesn’t match with QC LICO at all . I am a bit nervous , I hope it shouldn’t be an issue .
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 11:19am

thank you park , right now I am a full time student and my income is not high but it’s sufficient for both of us , although it doesn’t match with QC LICO at all . I am a bit nervous , I hope it shouldn’t be an issue .

I think the bottom line is that neither of you should be on social assistance. If that's the case it should be good.
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 10:02pm
Congrats park.. what is your timeline @park1996
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by halmum halmum wrote:

Congrats park.. what is your timeline @park1996

Application Received: April 2017
Application created in System: May 2017
IP: Nov 2017
ME: July 2018
AIP: Dec 5th 2018
Financial Req: Feb 2019
DM: May 2019
Landing: May 2019
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 384385386387388 570>
  Share Topic