Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 379380381382383 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote him92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:23pm

Edited by him92 - 15 May 2019 at 1:23pm
him92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote him92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Originally posted by quete_me quete_me wrote:

Originally posted by edmond1989 edmond1989 wrote:

Originally posted by park1996 park1996 wrote:

I just received landing appt. It's happening on the 24th of May.

Thank you all.

Congratulations park!!! I also got a DM on ESCA Permanent Residence Application Status last week, but when I click into it, it only show like that:

<ol style="margin: 1em 10px 1em 40px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12.8px;"><li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2017.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We started processing your application on March 13, 2018.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We sent you medical instructions on March 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">Medical results have been received.
<span style="font-size: 12.8px;">How about you? I do not receive any landing email. I am in Toronto.</span>
lol .. my mother got her AIP still it shows the exact same msg like yours . Lawyer said ecas not important as sometimes they don’t update it but still working further .

Same like me 🤭🤭.. received AIP but Ecas status still remain the same ..
even automatic telephone message plays same story 🤦‍♀️

Hello Alien, please see my previous message.

Thank you!
edmond1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmond1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:35pm

Thank you all.

Congratulations park!!! I also got a DM on ESCA Permanent Residence Application Status last week, but when I click into it, it only show like that:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on March 13, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on March 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
How about you? I do not receive any landing email. I am in Toronto.

This is normal. Unless you call the call centre you'll not get anything other than DM on ECAS.

I mean do I will get a land appointment soon like you, or the DM status just does not mean anything, I still need more time to go next step? Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmond1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:45pm

Thank you all.

<ol style="margin: 1em 10px 1em 40px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12.8px;"><li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2017.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We started processing your application on March 13, 2018.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We sent you medical instructions on March 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">Medical results have been received.
<span style="font-size: 12.8px;">How about you? I do not receive any landing email. I am in Toronto.</span>
lol .. my mother got her AIP still it shows the exact same msg like yours . Lawyer said ecas not important as sometimes they don’t update it but still working further .

Hello Alien,

Did you get the landing appointment after the DM status, how long you wait for it, or you just like me that the status become DM, but still waiting?
Taneka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taneka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:55pm
Edmund you’re gonna get your landing appointment soon could be days or a week or so.. I got my landing appointment last Thursday not too long after I saw decision made

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmond1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Taneka Taneka wrote:

Edmund you’re gonna get your landing appointment soon could be days or a week or so.. I got my landing appointment last Thursday not too long after I saw decision made

Hello Taneka,

Thank you very much!!!! This is a good new to me.
And do you require to mail you passport before you landing appointment? 
The landing appointment is send by a Email or send by a letter paper from mail?

Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmond1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Taneka Taneka wrote:

And which province are you from?Smile
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 3:30pm
Hi Him ,, it’s been 1.5 months since my mom’s AIP has been approved but haven’t got any news from
MIDI , last month I called to ask if they have received any request for my mom , they didn’t receive it yet so let’s say it would take couple to months . Then another 3 months waiting period for RMQ? Are you from Quebec ? Same boat as us ? When did you receive your AIP?
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 3:33pm

Thank you all.

Hello Alien,

Did you get the landing appointment after the DM status, how long you wait for it, or you just like me that the status become DM, but still waiting?
mom didn’t receive any DM yet as her security check still not started . I need to provide police clearance from our home country but haven’t received the request for that . I am not sure if I can upload up front or not .
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 3:54pm

Thank you all.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on March 13, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on March 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
How about you? I do not receive any landing email. I am in Toronto.

This is normal. Unless you call the call centre you'll not get anything other than DM on ECAS.

I mean do I will get a land appointment soon like you, or the DM status just does not mean anything, I still need more time to go next step? Thanks.

The idea is that after DM, they produce your CoPR and send it to the office in charge of your case (Etobicoke in Toronto I believe? But I can't be sure). Then the office book a landing appointment for you and that's all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 379380381382383 570>
  Share Topic