Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Originally posted by park1996 park1996 wrote:

I just received landing appt. It's happening on the 24th of May.

Thank you all.
congratulations park .. it’s really fast , Womdering who is next :)

Interestingly despite there is an in-land landing appointment delay in Vancouver, my case was not affected. Or they're just prioritizing it because of I'm H&C or I have an ME expiring in July...
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:13am

Thank you all.

Congrats Park 🙏👍👍👍
PCLAUDINE
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:17am

Originally posted by Canadianmomof2 Canadianmomof2 wrote:

Thank you all.

Congrats! That was fast. I’m so happy this journey is coming to a happy end for you.
try to order another one , btw do you pay 5$ while you order it ? I paid 5$ but still not sure what’s the difference between two ! Last few pages of my gcms notes the officer explained why she was satisfied and which ground she focused more to grant the AIP! I was also very curious to know how did they work and reasons for granting me the AIP . Hope your next note would come with details , just don’t worry !

$5 is for applying under Freedom of Information Act. I applied under Privacy Act and it was free. I believe if you're presently in Canada, in status and is requesting your own information you can do it under Privacy Act. They give the same thing I believe.
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:22am
Originally posted by sam1298 sam1298 wrote:

Thank you all.
congratss !!!! do u have any idea how long the gcms notes would take to be received park... as its now more than 35 days...

Try emailing [email protected] and quote your tracking number. It's usually late in the day on the first working day after the 30th day.
edmond1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmond1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 9:27am

Thank you all.

Congratulations park!!! I also got a DM on ESCA Permanent Residence Application Status last week, but when I click into it, it only show like that:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on March 13, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on March 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
How about you? I do not receive any landing email. I am in Toronto.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 10:09am
Originally posted by edmond1989 edmond1989 wrote:

Thank you all.

Congratulations park!!! I also got a DM on ESCA Permanent Residence Application Status last week, but when I click into it, it only show like that:

<ol style="margin: 1em 10px 1em 40px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12.8px;"><li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2017.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We started processing your application on March 13, 2018.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We sent you medical instructions on March 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">Medical results have been received.
<span style="font-size: 12.8px;">How about you? I do not receive any landing email. I am in Toronto.</span>
lol .. my mother got her AIP still it shows the exact same msg like yours . Lawyer said ecas not important as sometimes they don’t update it but still working further .
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 10:14am

Thank you all.

<ol style="margin: 1em 10px 1em 40px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12.8px;"><li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2017.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We started processing your application on March 13, 2018.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">We sent you medical instructions on March 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.<li ="margin-bottom-medium" style="margin-bottom: 10px !imant;">Medical results have been received.
<span style="font-size: 12.8px;">How about you? I do not receive any landing email. I am in Toronto.</span>
lol .. my mother got her AIP still it shows the exact same msg like yours . Lawyer said ecas not important as sometimes they don’t update it but still working further .

Same like me 🤭🤭.. received AIP but Ecas status still remain the same ..
PCLAUDINE
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 10:35am
Originally posted by quete_me quete_me wrote:

Thank you all.

Same like me 🤭🤭.. received AIP but Ecas status still remain the same ..
even automatic telephone message plays same story 🤦‍♀️
him92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote him92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 11:13am

Hello Ismeilda and Alien, 

I am new to this process... 
So I applied for work permit... It says 98 days/6 weeks... how long does it take for them to process? 

Ismeilda mentioned it takes them 5 months (WOW) to transfer a file to MIDI, have you heard from them yet,  @Alien? 

@Ismeilda, what papers and information do they want from MIDI, is this another process of selection for CSQ again or they want all the information to process the Stage 1 AIP to process a CSQ while the stage 2 is getting assessed?

Thank you for all the information both of you :)

Edited by him92 - 15 May 2019 at 1:24pm
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 12:25pm

Thank you all.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on March 13, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on March 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
How about you? I do not receive any landing email. I am in Toronto.

This is normal. Unless you call the call centre you'll not get anything other than DM on ECAS.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 570>
  Share Topic