Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ismeilda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:42am
Originally posted by quete_me quete_me wrote:

Originally posted by Ismeilda Ismeilda wrote:

I’m confused about the timing of AIP. If your GCMS notes show a date of April 4th and include the reason for decision, why does the AIP letter say the exemption was granted on May 2nd?

IMO, Head officer (minister representative) must confirmed the exemption granted by another officer before issuing AIP.

[/QUOTE]

I checked office who signed my AIP was same with GCMS 
[/QUOTE]

Congrat again for your AIP, is your GCMS notes generated the day you ordered it or later?
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:23pm

I  just finished called Immigration .. 
They said my letter is AIP and now I can apply open work permit.
the office signed my letter it is the same person who issued GCMS noted .. 

does any one know if I can apply health card / MSP after AIP?

Depends which province you're living in. You said MSP so it's BC right? In BC as long as you have a permit (work or study) you'll be entitled to MSP my understanding. I was on a study permit prior to AIP and when I got my Work Permit I gave them that and they extended my MSP
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:25pm
Good afternoon everyone just want to wish does who have already hear good news congratulation and dose who still in the waiting process keep fingers crossed we all going to hear excellent news soon, I have received my GCMS S Note since March but up to now I still cannot understand it. not much information,
But just need a little help with a section here,
**Eligibility Humanitarian and Compassionate Assessment
Minimum Requirements Criteria: Not Barred
Bar Expirt Date::;
Exceptiona Required:
Exception Granted:
Minimum Requirement-HC::Met

This is exactly how it look on the GCMS note ON PAGE 10,
MY QUESTION IS THIS MEAN THAT THE REQUIREMENTS FOR HC IS MET🤔🤔
Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by DELROYSEH DELROYSEH wrote:

Good afternoon everyone just want to wish does who have already hear good news congratulation and dose who still in the waiting process keep fingers crossed we all going to hear excellent news soon, I have received my GCMS S Note since March but up to now I still cannot understand it. not much information,
But just need a little help with a section here,
**Eligibility Humanitarian and Compassionate Assessment
Minimum Requirements Criteria: Not Barred
Bar Expirt Date::;
Exceptiona Required:
Exception Granted:
Minimum Requirement-HC::Met

This is exactly how it look on the GCMS note ON PAGE 10,
MY QUESTION IS THIS MEAN THAT THE REQUIREMENTS FOR HC IS MET🤔🤔

No, it just means you meet the minimum criteria for the application to be reviewed. I
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by park1996 park1996 wrote:

Depends which province you're living in. You said MSP so it's BC right? In BC as long as you have a permit (work or study) you'll be entitled to MSP my understanding. I was on a study permit prior to AIP and when I got my Work Permit I gave them that and they extended my MSP

Hi Park1996,
Yes I am in BC .. 
I went to ICBC and they said I cant apply MSP till I have open work permit. 
PCLAUDINE
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 5:55pm

I’m confused about the timing of AIP. If your GCMS notes show a date of April 4th and include the reason for decision, why does the AIP letter say the exemption was granted on May 2nd?

IMO, Head officer (minister representative) must confirmed the exemption granted by another officer before issuing AIP.

I checked office who signed my AIP was same with GCMS 
[/QUOTE]

Congrat again for your AIP, is your GCMS notes generated the day you ordered it or later?
[/QUOTE]

Hi.. 
Thanks Smile...I received GCMS notes after 1 months 
PCLAUDINE
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 10:45pm

Hi Park1996,
Yes I am in BC .. 
congratulations! Try to apply for the work permit as soon as possible, I did for my mother , it gona take 5 weeks they said. Also about the medical card , she needs to wait for her CSQ , we still haven’t received it yet once she has , she will be eligible to apply for RMQ ( medical card ) .
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 10:48pm
Congrats park , finally you are ready to land . How long it took for you to get the DM status after your AIP? Hope everything goes somoothly for you. Which province you are from btw ?
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 11:32pm

Hi Park1996,
Yes I am in BC .. 

ICBC is NOT in charge of MSP. HIBC is. Their phone # is (604) 683-7151. Call them Monday and they should be able to know better. 

However, I do think they're right: you will need a work permit or study permit to get MSP. Simply having an AIP will not do anything.

Edited by park1996 - 11 May 2019 at 11:33pm
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Congrats park , finally you are ready to land . How long it took for you to get the DM status after your AIP? Hope everything goes somoothly for you. Which province you are from btw ?

AIP Dec 5 2018
DM May 6 2019

I'm in BC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 570>
  Share Topic