Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373374375376377 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 1:42am
Hi Every One.. 

Need help to understand about letter..

Today I got letter from Immigration .. 
Stated ==>
On 2 May 2019 I, a representative of the Minister of Immigration,Refugees and Citizen Canada (IRCC) approved your request for an exemption from the requirements for the purpose of processing this application from within Canada.

If you wish to work or study in Canada while awaiting finalization of your application for permanent residence, you must request and received and employment or student authorization. You will need the application kit titled "Application to Change Condition or Extend My Stay in Canada " which can be obtaine by visiting our website at http://www.cic.gc.ca or contacting the IRCC Call Centre.

Pls pls pls I need advise .. This is called AIP?

PCLAUDINE
Amazingtimchloe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amazingtimchloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:05am
Originally posted by quete_me quete_me wrote:

Hi Every One.. 

Stated ==>
On 2 May 2019 I, a representative of the Minister of Immigration,Refugees and Citizen Canada (IRCC) approved your request for an exemption from the requirements for the purpose of processing this application from within Canada.

If you wish to work or study in Canada while awaiting finalization of your application for permanent residence, you must request and received and employment or student authorization. You will need the application kit titled "Application to Change Condition or Extend My Stay in Canada " which can be obtaine by visiting our website at http://www.cic.gc.ca or contacting the IRCC Call Centre.

Congratulations , yes that's AIP what is your timeline ?
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:17am
Originally posted by Amazingtimchloe Amazingtimchloe wrote:

Hi Every One.. 

Stated ==>

Congratulations , yes that's AIP what is your timeline ?

Hi.. I have a plan tomorrow morning to call CIC for double check 😀😀🤭
My Time Line
Application send 3 Dec 2018
Application Received 14 Dec 2018
Start process 20 Feb 2019
March 2019 ME,PC, proof off payment,Passport,Bank statement
April 2019 medical passed
10 May 2019 I received this letter (u said that’s AIP 💃💃)
PCLAUDINE
Canadianmomof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 8:38am

Hi.. every One.. 

I ordered GCMS on 4 April 2019 and today 7 May 2019 I received email .. 

I received 37 pages.. 
<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">Dear :</span>

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on April 4, 2019, for the following records:</span>

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning .....</span>

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in;
font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">The processing of your request is now complete.  Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:</span>

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part</span>

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable):  19(1) personal information</span>

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;"><span style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): 37</span>

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;">and Then .. on the last pages ==> REASON FOR DECISION

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;">I find that the applicant should remain in Canada to continue to provide care to her mother.

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;">Having reviewed the circumstances of Applicant, I am of the opinion that there is sufficient humanitarian and compassionate consideration to justify the granting of an exemption to the applicant from applying for permanent residence from abroad under A 25 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;">The request to have the Applicant's application for permanent residence processed in Canada is accepted. The Applicant must meet all other statutory requirement to being granted permanent resident status.

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;">I need advise for the one who has experience with GCMS information .. is it a good progress?

<p style="margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; color: rgb34, 34, 34;">Thanks any one.. 

I’m confused about the timing of AIP. If your GCMS notes show a date of April 4th and include the reason for decision, why does the AIP letter say the exemption was granted on May 2nd?
Ismeilda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ismeilda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 8:55am

[/QUOTE]

I’m confused about the timing of AIP. If your GCMS notes show a date of April 4th and include the reason for decision, why does the AIP letter say the exemption was granted on May 2nd?[/QUOTE]

IMO, Head officer (minister representative) must confirmed the exemption granted by another officer before issuing AIP.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Ismeilda Ismeilda wrote:

I’m confused about the timing of AIP. If your GCMS notes show a date of April 4th and include the reason for decision, why does the AIP letter say the exemption was granted on May 2nd?[/QUOTE]

IMO, Head officer (minister representative) must confirmed the exemption granted by another officer before issuing AIP.

[/QUOTE

It’s unlikely that a decision would be entered in to GCMS notes a month before AIP is granted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 9:18am

[/QUOTE]

That is only true in cases where the decision maker doesn’t have authority to grant the exemption, like in my husbands case. The officer assigned was of the opinion that there could be sufficient H&C grounds and he forwarded it to a ministers delegate for review (which took over a year). Most H&C cases are decided by the officer assigned to the case and don’t require review of the MD.
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:03am
I  just finished called Immigration .. 
They said my letter is AIP and now I can apply open work permit.
the office signed my letter it is the same person who issued GCMS noted .. 

does any one know if I can apply health card / MSP after AIP?
PCLAUDINE
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:06am

[/QUOTE]

I checked office who signed my AIP was same with GCMS 
PCLAUDINE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadianmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:31am

I  just finished called Immigration .. 
They said my letter is AIP and now I can apply open work permit.
the office signed my letter it is the same person who issued GCMS noted .. 

does any one know if I can apply health card / MSP after AIP?

Regardless of when the made the decision, congrats on AIP!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373374375376377 570>
  Share Topic