Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 366367368369370 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by ladylin ladylin wrote:

This is for everyone especially those that have gotten their PR ladies). In the PR photograph requirement it say it  must reflect/represent natural skin tones. does it mean i cant put on makeup??
you can apply normal make up , but you can’t apply heavy like contouring or double layer of foundation which will change your real look , let’s say if you got brown skin tone don’t try to make it lighter.
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Originally posted by ladylin ladylin wrote:

This is for everyone especially those that have gotten their PR ladies). In the PR photograph requirement it say it  must reflect/represent natural skin tones. does it mean i cant put on makeup??
you can apply normal make up , but you can’t apply heavy like contouring or double layer of foundation which will change your real look , let’s say if you got brown skin tone don’t try to make it lighter.

thanks alien
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 3:39pm

Originally posted by bushra1122 bushra1122 wrote:

Originally posted by journey2 journey2 wrote:

Anyone share their landing expirence who applied for h&c inland
I just received a phone call from my Hounorable MP ofifce that , my mom’s file was transferred from Montreal to Niagara Falls due to work load , there is only creminality and background check left so I should receive an update with in 3 months :)

Such wonderful news for you and your mother!! God has answered your prayers! Here's hoping you get an answer before the 3 months.
thank you Bushra , indeed ! God answered to our prayers . I hope Your dad gets the approval soon. Today I applied for the work permit for my mom , actually the lawyer did everything and she didn’t charge me anything, such a beautiful heart she has . I am now desperately waiting for the CSQ and then the RMQ Card .

You have a beautiful soul of a lawyer who's helping you :)
Tadia20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadia20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 3:04am
I need your help guys...
I was a refugee claimant and my application refused in 2016 then I applied H&C on may 2018 and I received 1st stage approval. I tried to apply work permit and I couldn't.
Is there anyone who applied work permit after 1st approval pls can you tell me the steps.

Please and thank you.
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Tadia20 Tadia20 wrote:

I need your help guys...
I was a refugee claimant and my application refused in 2016 then I applied H&C on may 2018 and I received 1st stage approval. I tried to apply work permit and I couldn't.
Is there anyone who applied work permit after 1st approval pls can you tell me the steps.

Please and thank you.

hey congratulations on getting first stage!

what do you mean by you couldnt apply for work permit? which province are you in?
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

Originally posted by Tadia20 Tadia20 wrote:

I need your help guys...

Please and thank you.

hey congratulations on getting first stage!

what do you mean by you couldnt apply for work permit? which province are you in?
My mom applied through her lawyer but what’s the issues ?
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 8:02pm

I just received a phone call from my Hounorable MP ofifce that , my mom’s file was transferred from Montreal to Niagara Falls due to work load , there is only creminality and background check left so I should receive an update with in 3 months :)

Such wonderful news for you and your mother!! God has answered your prayers! Here's hoping you get an answer before the 3 months.
thank you Bushra , indeed ! God answered to our prayers . I hope Your dad gets the approval soon. Today I applied for the work permit for my mom , actually the lawyer did everything and she didn’t charge me anything, such a beautiful heart she has . I am now desperately waiting for the CSQ and then the RMQ Card .

a beautiful soul of a lawyer who's helping you :)
yes she is indeed :) also I worked so to gather all the documents, mom’s case was different , as she got medical issues but before that I provided so many supporting documents along with updates . My lawyer said from the beginning that its a good file but after medical issues this file has lot of ups and down . Maybe along with hardship this medical dependency added extra value I’m not sure , I never wanted my mom to get sick I think no one will want to see their parents suffering with horrible cancer. How is your dads process going on ? Hope you get the positive decision soon so does others :)
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 10:17pm

a beautiful soul of a lawyer who's helping you :)
yes she is indeed :) also I worked so to gather all the documents, mom’s case was different , as she got medical issues but before that I provided so many supporting documents along with updates . My lawyer said from the beginning that its a good file but after medical issues this file has lot of ups and down . Maybe along with hardship this medical dependency added extra value I’m not sure , I never wanted my mom to get sick I think no one will want to see their parents suffering with horrible cancer. How is your dads process going on ? Hope you get the positive decision soon so does others :)

Yes you're right. No one wants to see theit parents sick and dependent. I hope she recovers well. She's lucky to have you by her side.

I'm in the process of preparing the response to the procedural fairness letter. Thank you for thinking of my father, it's much appreciated. I hope we all get positive decisions soon.
amansahib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amansahib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 8:21am
Any one can plz help me tell me any good lawyer for h and c application and I have question any one can know anyone to get work permit for someone who is here on visitor visa any lawyer???
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 10:03am
Hi
For all 2018 Applicants; Any update ?
My application received 13 Aug 2018; acknowledging receipt 20 Aug 2018. 
Not in process yet! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 366367368369370 570>
  Share Topic