Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363364365366367 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by park1996 park1996 wrote:

Originally posted by bushra1122 bushra1122 wrote:

Originally posted by Anabela Anabela wrote:

I wrote my file myself and yes I wrote what exemption i was seeking with the acts number etc

Was there more then one exemption sought? I need to seek 2 exemptions for my father 1) inadmissibility due to misrepresentation and 2) exemption from having a valid passport/travel document

But what happens if there may be some exemption we may need to have saught anf not be aware of?

Would writing something like this: i am writing to request an exemption in my h&c for the following things (but not limitied to, and anything else that would otherwise make me inadmissible/ineligible): and then write the known exmeptions and the parts of the acts??

I think the drill is that the officer should try to discover for inadmissibilities and confirm them if the circumstances looks like it. If not and it was discovered in stage 2, it will likely be kicked back to the officer in stage 1 for consideration

I had submitted my father's h&c in March 2018. In summer 2018 we found out my mother could sponsor him in-land and we submitted that application in september 2018. He passed his medical, his bgc, and my mother passed sponsor eligibility. Only thing that held my father back was the inadmissibility due to misrepresentation.

I know I can at this stage request for them to consider h&c factors in his sponsorship file, and I'm aware of the exemptions i must ask for. But what worries me is what if they find something else??

Although, logically, if they found another reason except for the inadmissibility they would have also stated that in the letter.

Your thoughts @park1996 please?

This whole "Finding inadmissibility" thing is complicated. If they think you may have inadmissibility, regardless of you requested it or not, they will give you a what they call "Procedural Fairness Letter" to ask for your input. Then taking into account your input, if they still think the inadmissibility exists, that's when they start considering exemptions.

My understanding.

Let's say they do find an inadmissibility, whether they find 1 or let's say 3, they would communicate it all in one letter?

This is out of my scope of knowledge. I think 1 makes more sense but I can't be sure about any of that.

Okay, thank you for all the help :)
soloboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soloboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Ismeilda Ismeilda wrote:

Hi everyone,

I want to share something with you, Few months ago I start to write down differents timelines I see here and on others forums for my own use, I wanted to see if H&C are processed in certain pattern. So now that the sheet is a bit longer I want to let's forums people see it also.

Dislaimer: Many of you will see their timeline and ""pseudonym"" on the sheet, pleae don't come on me with all dirty words, I borrow all those informations posted publicly, so anyone doing a minimum of research can easily find it. I didn't post anything got privately so no privacy problems here.

If you want to be able to add your timeline or modify it on the sheet, click to ask access or contact me.

If you don't see the link, forum admin probably deleted it.

So here it is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YJ9uP_eDyzLjDiu3280BGMxp7wXZrZX69M4Ni6WqqHs/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you! That's really informative and will have great use!
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 12:27am

Hi everyone,

I want to share something with you, Few months ago I start to write down differents timelines I see here and on others forums for my own use, I wanted to see if H&C are processed in certain pattern. So now that the sheet is a bit longer I want to let's forums people see it also.

Dislaimer: Many of you will see their timeline and ""pseudonym"" on the sheet, pleae don't come on me with all dirty words, I borrow all those informations posted publicly, so anyone doing a minimum of research can easily find it. I didn't post anything got privately so no privacy problems here.

If you want to be able to add your timeline or modify it on the sheet, click to ask access or contact me.

So here it is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YJ9uP_eDyzLjDiu3280BGMxp7wXZrZX69M4Ni6WqqHs/edit?usp=sharing

Requested access to edit. You got my timeline slightly wrong lol
Ismeilda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ismeilda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 8:56am

Hi everyone,

So here it is:

Requested access to edit. You got my timeline slightly wrong lol

LOL Sorry about that! yeah I didn't got all the dates as I wanted, so is some case I had to guess. Like all those timelines starting on day 1st or on day 15th are default dates, because I only found the month and year.

Try the link again yous must be able to edit your timeline.

Edited by Ismeilda - 15 Apr 2019 at 9:05am
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 2:11pm
Anyone share their landing expirence who applied for h&c inland
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by journey2 journey2 wrote:

I just received a phone call from my Hounorable MP ofifce that , my mom’s file was transferred from Montreal to Niagara Falls due to work load , there is only creminality and background check left so I should receive an update with in 3 months :)

Edited by Alien - 16 Apr 2019 at 3:37pm
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Originally posted by journey2 journey2 wrote:

I just received a phone call from my Hounorable MP ofifce that , my mom’s file was transferred from Montreal to Niagara Falls due to work load , there is only creminality and background check left so I should receive an update with in 3 months :)

Such wonderful news for you and your mother!! God has answered your prayers! Here's hoping you get an answer before the 3 months.
Fiorella00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 8:09pm
Hi I am new in this forum I wanna share my H&C timeline because I am not really understand what’s going an now ... because I didn’t get the AIP yet but they ask me to do medical examination ect . ...so they do not accepted yet. Do you think if we send all this information and everything is okay with it they accepted ? Or they can refused independently of everything ?

Received may 31/2018
Deportation back home jan 31/2019
Started processing april 8/2019
Medical instruction april 8/2019

sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Fiorella00 Fiorella00 wrote:

Hi I am new in this forum I wanna share my H&C timeline because I am not really understand what’s going an now ... because I didn’t get the AIP yet but they ask me to do medical examination ect . ...so they do not accepted yet. Do you think if we send all this information and everything is okay with it they accepted ? Or they can refused independently of everything ?

Received may 31/2018
Deportation back home jan 31/2019
Started processing april 8/2019
Medical instruction april 8/2019

nope my friend it doesn't mean they will accept there was same case on march  7 they asked medical etc,,, and was refused on march 29... so they will ask all these documents regardless of negative or positive answer... am the same situation as yours but no answer yet as I provided all documents,,,
Fiorella00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiorella00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 2:36am
Do you know why they are refused in mach 29 ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363364365366367 570>
  Share Topic