Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:49pm
@Alien thats not always true. I am out of status and have a removal order in effect (just waiting for them to contact me) and i got a ticket last week. Nothing happened besides a regular normal ticket. Do not live in fear.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:49pm
My mom applied in 2017 November, January 19 she asked for medical examination. So she did on feb 5 , report sent on February 21 then on February 25 she was asked to provide further medical information like getting information from her oncologist. Right now just waiting for the those report so that I can provide to cic.She was diagnosed with cancer while her application was in process.

Edited by Alien - 17 Mar 2019 at 8:50pm
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Anabela Anabela wrote:

@Alien thats not always true. I am out of status and have a removal order in effect (just waiting for them to contact me) and i got a ticket last week. Nothing happened besides a regular normal ticket. Do not live in fear.
unless cic contact you about removal so it’s better to avoid police , I know dear it’s always stressful to getting any trouble like that but some police officers are so so rude and it all depends . But when I asked the lawyer she just told me to avoid this kinda situation.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Anabela Anabela wrote:

do you live with family ? Isn’t there any way to stop the removal order ?
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:29pm
The only way to stop removal is either by AIP or depending on the CBSA officer that will handle our case. As of now unfortunately there’s nothing i can do besides wait for them to contact me or for AIP.
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:30pm
There is possibility to stop removal with federal court yes. Might give you extra 6-8 months and that might be enough of time for those who applied year ago to get the 1 st step approval.

Everything is possible! Have faith ! I am in removal process but don’t have the date yet and I know everything will be good. Bad situations are there for us to grow ! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Canadienne_1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadienne_1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Ciribiri Ciribiri wrote:

There is possibility to stop removal with federal court yes. Might give you extra 6-8 months and that might be enough of time for those who applied year ago to get the 1 st step approval.

Everything is possible! Have faith ! I am in removal process but don’t have the date yet and I know everything will be good. Bad situations are there for us to grow ! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I can't imagine what it would be like to live in a limbo and have an uncertain future leaving you unable to plan things out, so hang in there and things may work out for you and your family.

I read your earlier post where you stated the following:
[1] I have been sending out new information to a case officer every two weeks

I would have advised against that. In two weeks, it may be reasonable to assume that your situation is not going to change dramatically. You should have only sent out the documents that unraveled your change in circumstances [only the ones that might have an impact on the outcome of your application] and backed up your arguments with material facts.

Sending correspondence every two weeks will yield the following:
[1] Confuse the consular officer adjudicating your application
[2] Irritate the said officer

It might even result in the delay of adjudicating your application.

Edited by Canadienne_1991 - 18 Mar 2019 at 1:10am
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Canadienne_1991 Canadienne_1991 wrote:

Originally posted by Ciribiri Ciribiri wrote:

I can't imagine what it would be like to live in a limbo and have an uncertain future leaving you unable to plan things out, so hang in there and things may work out for you and your family.

I read your earlier post where you stated the following:
[1] I have been sending out new information to a case officer every two weeks

I would have advised against that. In two weeks, it may be reasonable to assume that your situation is not going to change dramatically. You should have only sent out the documents that unraveled your change in circumstances [only the ones that might have an impact on the outcome of your application] and backed up your arguments with material facts.

Sending correspondence every two weeks will yield the following:
[1] Confuse the consular officer adjudicating your application
[2] Irritate the said officer

It might even result in the delay of adjudicating your application.

Well all the friends that have done it actually got approved so yes some people will say not to do it other will say do it. Things in a life of my family are always changing and lots of things happening. From sending all the fundraising we do with our business for huge events to family into that we send that get updated. Sending news like getting employee in your own business , business related stuff such as taxes and credit cards as well as updated on business such as contracts with contractors in GTA , over 100 letters of support from family friends and contractors that we get on a weekly basis, knowing that decision can be made within 6-7 months, lots of things change in a life when you actually have a life and are busy. It’s not sending 5 papers, it’s sending 20 letters for example at once plus documents from the that are supporting the case. Things that prove your establishment are worth updateding. If all the updates will irritate the officer, well too bad for him that he needs to be putting info in the system and doing the job they are getting paid for. Keep in mind , 5 good extra documents that you send can make it approved , so why wait. People who have done it actually got approved within 4 months. So I would say it is not true what you have written , not for everyone.

I would not send stuff that are not related to the case. Only those that do matters, it’s not me sending it, it’s lawyer going thru it and picking up stuff that are worth reading and mean something important. More supporting documents won’t hurt anyone. More stuff you have , easier they will make their decision based on supporting documents. I know someone they did not send enough documents, got rejected within 7 months of sending application and officer wrote- where is evidence for this fact that you stated, where is for that . I’ll rather bother them with big things than never do anything.

Edited by Ciribiri - 18 Mar 2019 at 7:17am
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:35am
Hello Guys i called cic today because i have been in background check for the longest of time.  i told you guys earlier that my file was pending, they forgot to send me the form to pay rprf and others last year. dont know what happened. anyway they requested it February 2019 and has been sent. I called cic today and they said that i passed security check and they waiting on criminality check, isnt criminality check the first check while doing the background check? the lady also says maybe they havent attached my police certificate to my file that i should give it a month. The thing is i have already sent the police certificate since almost a month, infact twice. i emailed niagara BRO  with it and they should confirm if they received it, all i heard was cricketsss... anyway way am still waiting, hoping to hear good news still. i will just emailed them the Police certificate again and i ask them to confirm they received it. when i sent my rprf the lady responded my confirming they received it and file has been updated. guys i dont know anymore
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:36am
middle of march i will be 24 months
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326327328 570>
  Share Topic