Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:52am
Originally posted by sam1298 sam1298 wrote:

hello everyone.....
isit normal to get request for medical, payment, police certificate, passports ...before any AIP approval?

does anyone have any advise what shell be that and the purpose and if its good news ?

Hi Sam 1298..
I received same letter like yours before AIP..
Just pray and follow what ever they need..
I hope this is a good step 🙏🙇‍♀️
PCLAUDINE
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 3:00pm

hello everyone.....
isit normal to get request for medical, payment, police certificate, passports ...before any AIP approval?

does anyone have any advise what shell be that and the purpose and if its good news ?

Do you mind sharing your timeline?
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 4:02pm
Hey, when did you apply for H&C? Our status still did not change after almost a year. We applied in March/April last year.
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

hello everyone.....

i would think it will be because the officer is looking to obtain as much information as possible before making any decision. generally these are for possible inadmissibilities such as medical or criminal although i have not heard of PPR before AIP...

From many of the previous posts, I think what HM-Branch is trying to do is to attempt to address the delays by trying to get all those 2nd stage things done at first stage such that if an AIP is granted the only thing left is arranging landing. I think it was caused by the consistent delays of stage 1 and could mean that you might need to wait even longer to get an AIP but shorter after it to become a PR.
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 5:58pm
I do t think cuz of that .. as am a failed refugee claimer before so both were done medical and criminal check and were fine before going to court... so its not about that...
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 5:59pm
Its since jan 2018 when i applied..
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 6:25pm
Hey Sam did they ask you to pay for the PR?
Amazingtimchloe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amazingtimchloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 7:47pm

Its since jan 2018 when i applied..

hI @Sam1298 what is your timeline?

Edited by Amazingtimchloe - 14 Mar 2019 at 7:47pm
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:51pm

Edited by sam1298 - 14 Mar 2019 at 8:53pm
Dane007007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dane007007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:52pm
Hi all! I am new to this forum and have couple of questions regarding work permit application.
Me and husband got stage 1 approval H&C application and are eligible to apply for work permit.This is our first time applying for WP. We applied for H&C from withing Canada.

1. Which application should I apply with? Is it "Application to Change Conditions or Extend my stay in Canada"?
2. Do we have to apply separately?
3. My husband is out of status. Does he need any extra applications?
4. Do we need biometrics for this? We are both Croatian citizens,already in Canada for over 5 years.
5. Is there any CIC number I can call and speak with the agent? I only have toll free and is not helping me.

If someone has similar experience please if you don't mind to share,
Thanks in advance!
Marija
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 570>
  Share Topic