Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 311312313314315 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:03pm
did you wait them to send medical forums or u just arranged medical appointment and did it ?
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by ewanko ewanko wrote:

@jamboo17 - I submit my bank statement and a support letter from my friends and my cousins, that they are supporting me financially

Hi Jamboo17.

I have a question .. you have bank statement from your back home?
I received email from Immigration and I have to submit my financial information.. I will arrange support letter from my friend and my cousin.. Can I have a clue how to write on the letter for this one?

thanks so much
PCLAUDINE
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by sam1298 sam1298 wrote:

did you wait them to send medical forums or u just arranged medical appointment and did it ?

Sam..
MEDICAL EXAMINATION
A medical examination will be required from you (and any family member that has been included in your application, whether accompanying or not) before your application for permanent residence can be finalized. The medical form has been sent to you in a separate email. Please note that Immigration Health Services (RNH) will only accept an immigration medical performed by one of the designated medical practitioners listed on our website at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

u have to click the above link and you will know which clinic you can go for medical based your location.
and they will send directly to Immigration.

PCLAUDINE
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:13pm
all what you have to do is to show the bank statement were you receive the money if not through the bank let them write letter that they support you financially and you have to show the way you are receiving this money... transfer or check or whatever but all what they are concerned about that you are not living on welfare or social assistance …. whats you basic claim based on what you submitted your application ? family ties or hardship or best interest of child?
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:22pm
the issue is that I ddnt receive any medical form in a different email … shell I call or wait to receive the forms ...
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:30pm

all what you have to do is to show the bank statement were you receive the money if not through the bank let them write letter that they support you financially and you have to show the way you are receiving this money... transfer or check or whatever but all what they are concerned about that you are not living on welfare or social assistance …. whats you basic claim based on what you submitted your application ? family ties or hardship or best interest of child?

Thanks for your explanation Sam.. 

My H&C based on my mom condition .. Doctor confirmed she was disability since last year, she lives alone in canada since 10 years and she is not able to work now.
PCLAUDINE
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:34pm

the issue is that I ddnt receive any medical form in a different email … shell I call or wait to receive the forms ...

Sam,

They will not send medical form.. just information that you have to do medical and they give the link.
Did you send medical when 1st time you send application?

PCLAUDINE
sam1298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:38pm
nope I ddnt … so now am gonna schedual appointment for medical and go do it....my case is best interest of child.. lets hope the best … when did you apply mine was since jan 2018

Edited by sam1298 - 09 Mar 2019 at 12:03am
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 12:23am

nope I ddnt … so now am gonna schedual appointment for medical and go do it....my case is best interest of child.. lets hope the best … when did you apply mine was since jan 2018

Yes Sam.. better you do medical and the good things expired for 1 year.

my time line 
Send application 1 Dec 2018
received application 14 Dec 2018
start process 20 Feb 2019

How about you?

do you know about AIP?
PCLAUDINE
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 12:47am
Hi 
@jamboo17.

I have question .. did you send your bank statement from your back home or from here?

I dont have work permit and am not working here so I dont have bank statement.. 
PCLAUDINE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 311312313314315 570>
  Share Topic