Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 304305306307308 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 4:01am
Originally posted by alex0011 alex0011 wrote:

I applied in April 2017 it still shows in process how much duration does it take
for FIRST STAGE APPROVAL . And 3 months back i came to my home country
Will i get First Stage Approval please Reply thnk u

I applied about 8 months before you , I’ve been in my country for a year and a half , no first stage approval till now , as everybody says here you have to wait and nobody can tell how long you have to wait , logically if you wait so long with no first stage approval while you are outside canada then there is a problem and the more you wait in your home country the more you become established there and become detached from canada , that will affect CIC decision to bring you back , then again nobody knows whats the outcome is going to be , given the fact that your file isnt refused yet, which is in some way a positive sign , i spoke to a lot of people who have been refused within 1-2 years , so the question is it possible that they can refuse us after 2.5-3 years ?, yes they can , pray that wont happen and hope for the best , its hard , actually it’s mentally exhausting, but you have to suck it in , from time to time I release my frustration here on this forum
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 8:43am

[/QUOTE] 2016 applicants waited less longer than 2017/18. I have been waiting for 15 months since I applied for my mother , she only got her medical request on last months after sending lot of requests.  [/QUOTE]

Alien what do you mean by sending lots of requests? you followed up on the application and got a positive response after? how did you manage to do that?
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 8:49am
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

2016 applicants waited less longer than 2017/18. I have been waiting for 15 months since I applied for my mother , she only got her medical request on last months after sending lot of requests.  [/QUOTE]

Alien what do you mean by sending lots of requests? you followed up on the application and got a positive response after? how did you manage to do that?
[/QUOTE] when my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer I went to my MP office and through them I requested to speed up the process but they refused to do that and told me I need to follow others . But on my gcms notes the officer mentioned I should receive an update around beginning of 2019 , as a result my mom got the medical request. Which was done and sent the report on last week so yesterday I received an email to conctact with the physician for further examination. You can always do that. My MP is from my area also he is federal deputy . So his office deals with immigration files.

Edited by Alien - 26 Feb 2019 at 8:54am
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 12:08pm
It’s ok dream , you can share anything with us . We all are on the same boat actually. Frustration is justified in this case .
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 1:50pm
Does some one know how long is stage2 finalize if applied april 2016 h&c inland
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by DESTINETOWIN1 DESTINETOWIN1 wrote:

Thanks @ladylin and Boldon...
It was processed at Niagrafalls

Congrats.. lucky that is only 19mths from aor to landing
DESTINETOWIN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DESTINETOWIN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 7:38pm
Hi Alien,

I don't think you have anything to worry about (unless there are changes to her medical condition)
I got a similar letter from them regarding my son and it was because the doctor did not performed one of the required test.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by DESTINETOWIN1 DESTINETOWIN1 wrote:

Hi Alien,

I don't think you have anything to worry about (unless there are changes to her medical condition)
I got a similar letter from them regarding my son and it was because the doctor did not performed one of the required test.
thank you destination for your reply. You know it’s so exhausting every time when they ask something. So finally what happened today when I went to the panel physician today . She the letter which cic attached in E/medical site. Where this written “ Follow up report from her oncologist is required. Please forward a report assisting her present clinical status, treatment prognosis, 5 year servival rate, likelihood of recurrence and details of any further treatment required ( adjuvant chemotherapy/hormonal therapy) ‘.I already submitted a letter from her oncologist describing everything along with all medical reports .the panel physician told me she has no clue why they want those again but try to give what they want. My mom doesn’t need any further treatment. My brain is kinda blank now . How would I explain everything to them I have no idea .

Edited by Alien - 26 Feb 2019 at 9:55pm
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 1:04am
To anyone here, when you submitted your police certificate through cic email provided, did they reply you confirming they received it or not? i submitted mine, but no reply or confirmation. By the way on a different forum a lady who applied April 2017 just got decision made, so guys very soon we will hear good news on here for the 2017's guys
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 2:20am
I submitted my police certificate 2018 jan 8
I apply for h&c april 30 2016
I am also waiten decsion made stage 2 finalize
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 304305306307308 570>
  Share Topic