Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303304305306307 570>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Real Canadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Canadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 8:27pm
Hi guys, my application still not in process was recieved May 12, 2018 removal order in effect for Feb 12,2019 my reason for my h&c is my autistic son 3 going 4 and my 2 year old daughter both Canadian born what also complicates this is the moment my wife and I return home we will be immediately detained and put in military prison for up to 2 years as we are both deserters (AWOL) ATM we are waiting on word for our MP who we sought out for help with our situation the told us should have some news for us in a week been two weeks now so idk my plan B is going to court for stay of removal has anyone done this before while waiting on h&c application and if yes are you able to get a work permit if granted the stay
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by quete_me quete_me wrote:

Hi... @Boldon

Thanks and appreciated for your reply..

not sure what you mean by question 4... i thought once you get approved for work permit then that grants you permit to stay here and work? ==>My status here as a visitor and now I always extend my stay permit.. once I get approved for work permit and I dont need extend my stay permit?

In contrary to what most people think, I think you may need to extend the visitor record as well.

The work permit granted as a part of H&C process will NOT confer temporary resident status. i.e. you may be still considered as 'out of status'  if you don't extend that visitor record. Having said that, you can also consult a professional before moving forward.
quete_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quete_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 11:11pm
Hi... @Boldon

Thanks and appreciated for your reply..

not sure what you mean by question 4... i thought once you get approved for work permit then that grants you permit to stay here and work? ==>My status here as a visitor and now I always extend my stay permit.. once I get approved for work permit and I dont need extend my stay permit?

PCLAUDINE
soloboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soloboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

Originally posted by HKLM HKLM wrote:

Hi Soldboy!
I think you pinpoint a good article here, thats a great job, and I think you are right, but Keeping away from travel is better even if you have AIP until you get your PR confirmation. which you make you in safe side.

I have a question and donet know anyone has the same; Can you travel to your home country for short visit less than a month, after you got your PR? or you can't travel to the home country as you claimed the home country as a hardship. I just want to be sure on that!

i think you can travel after you get your PR. unless someone has a contrary view?

We are applying for H&C not refugee, so you can travel anywhere after you get your PR, they don't check whether you go back to your home country or not. 
Nadel1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadel1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 6:08pm
Dream2030 I gave same thing on my online status.this has to do with an old appli cation u submitted before this one.mine is my spousal application that was submitted in 2016.they did not update this same info about the application but they chided to update it now after my application was refused last year in july
mypar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mypar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 3:49pm
Correspondence from December 2016 or 2018?
Call cic and check it.
My ecase shows similar message-

We sent you correspondence on June 14, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We sent you medical instructions on June 14, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Medical results have been received
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Dream2020 Dream2020 wrote:

Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

I just wrote you a message but it’s not displaying anymore . Ok I’m writing you again , did they ask you to provide any documents? You can ask your lawyer and wait for other experts to answer you. I hope this time there is really something good waiting for you. Good luck

Thank you ,

Actually back in 2016 they did ask me to fill a form and I did fill it and my lawyer
Sent it , am really confused because why they choose to display this old info 2 years
Later , I know its not something important

Maybe system error, there was a time im checking my ECAS saying Decision Made, after couple of weeks it was removed... 
Dream2020 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

I just wrote you a message but it’s not displaying anymore . Ok I’m writing you again , did they ask you to provide any documents? You can ask your lawyer and wait for other experts to answer you. I hope this time there is really something good waiting for you. Good luck

Thank you ,

Actually back in 2016 they did ask me to fill a form and I did fill it and my lawyer
Sent it , am really confused because why they choose to display this old info 2 years
Later , I know its not something important
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 12:32pm
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Dream2020 Dream2020 wrote:

Hi everyone
First of all I would like to thank everyone for their support , everybody here is so kind and they deserve a chance ,

I tried to check on my case today and I noticed there is some change , well the change that I hoped for , but am a little confused here : since I applied once I check on my case it used to show this :

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2016

2. We started processing your application on January 13, 2017. Did they ask you to provide any documents? Any letter anything? Try to call cic call centre all though waiting time is high. After tomorrow they gonna start their vacation so do fast , try to talk to your lawyer if needed.

Just those 2 lines nothing more

Now since yesterday it shows this :

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2016

2. We started processing your application on January 13, 2017.

3. We sent you correspondence on October 28, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

4. We sent you correspondence on December 21, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Am really confused

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303304305306307 570>
  Share Topic