Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 300301302303304 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Amazingtimchloe Amazingtimchloe wrote:

Originally posted by Ciribiri Ciribiri wrote:

Hi there ! Anyone here without status that is about to be deported ? I am one of them with pending application in process.

Hi when did you sent your application 

They have received my application april 2018.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 11:00pm
Hi park , thanks for your reply . I am considering to do the police clearance now . Mom’s medical has been sent to cic . The clinic just called me yesterday and informed me it’s already sent . She didn’t need any additional tests so far everything was good. Do you know to find out if she has passed the medical or not ? Is there any way to see ? ThAnks in advance.
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 11:01am
My timeline We received your application for permanent residence on April 29, 2016.
We started processing your application on September 23, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on May 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on January 8, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 11:03am
Im still waiten for landing. Since 2016
DESTINETOWIN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DESTINETOWIN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 1:38pm
Hi everyone...@ Alien and Strongmom and others .....Im happy to let you all know that I landed this morning at Etobicoke.

I remember telling you guys that this was my 4th application. I had 2 failed spousal sponsorship and 1 failed H&C. I applied for PRAA that was also refused and passport seized. This was my second H&C.

Time line for this Appliction:
Received July 2017
Started processing November 2017
Aip Feb 2018
Medical request Feb 2018
Landed Feb 2019

Grounds were BIOC, establishment and family ties.

Good luck and all the best to all those still waiting.
journey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 1:44pm
What did officer question ask you when you landed?
Destine
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 2:33pm
Congratulations Destintowin 👏👏👏 finally your road to PR has been ended. You can now go on and make a brand new start... I am truly happy for you. Thanks for the inspiration to go on despite the struggles along the way... best of luck... go on and celebrate 😍

Edited by Strong_mom - 21 Feb 2019 at 2:35pm
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Hi park , thanks for your reply . I am considering to do the police clearance now . Mom’s medical has been sent to cic . The clinic just called me yesterday and informed me it’s already sent . She didn’t need any additional tests so far everything was good. Do you know to find out if she has passed the medical or not ? Is there any way to see ? ThAnks in advance.

Ask IRCC call centre for your application number if you don't have one. And then use the IRCC automatic phone system to check your status. If you passed it the recording will say "You passed the medical exam".
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 4:00pm
Congratulations 🥂🥂🥂 God is good !
DESTINETOWIN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DESTINETOWIN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 7:29pm
Thanks @ strongmom...

The struggle was real. I really am praying for you to soon experience this joy and sense of relief.

I am here to help in any way that I can .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 300301302303304 570>
  Share Topic