Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 295296297298299 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Real Canadian Real Canadian wrote:

What exactly does your recording say if u don't mind me asking my application was recieved May 2, 2018 online it's also application recieved, my wife checked by phone and the recording said they received our application as showed on our ecas then it goes to say they currently reviewing our eligibility they do not need anything from us is that the samething u hear?

I'm just wondering if they started to work on mine but didn't update ecas

yep thats about it...
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 6:26pm
Mine says the exact same..
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 12:50am
Originally posted by halmum halmum wrote:

@strong_mom may i know what is his username so that i can ask his timeline

Halmum, go to page 159... read csmm shared timeline... it just took him few months after his family class sponsorship was transferred to h&c....

Edited by Strong_mom - 07 Feb 2019 at 1:32am
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:36am
Thank you :)
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by AiramV AiramV wrote:

Thank you for patience with me. I wish I can send screen shot. It gives us an option to make login, FAQ or go back and redo the process. There is no link on application received or anywhere we cam see that.

A few things...

First, a payment receipt is NOT an acknowledgement of receipt. You CANNOT use the number on it to check your application status as nothing on it will be entered into the system. It is simply proof of payment that you paid application fees.

Second, the practice of sending AOR only started after like summer 2017. When I applied (apr '17) there was no AOR so it might be possible they reverted to that for your case.

Third, try to use your UCI to check the application status if you do not have an application #. The UCI should be shown on your permits or visas and is an 8 or 10 digit number.
Sincerely_Urs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sincerely_Urs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:20pm
Hi, 
I am in Brampton, ON and is looking for a good fighter lawyer like yours. My husband is under a removal order by PRRA. They stated that they don't see the sponsorship application on file but they can tell something was filed but not showing submitted and so they gave him 45 days to leave. I would be grateful if you can you do a referral?
SU
Sincerely_Urs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sincerely_Urs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:22pm
Sorry, reply is sent to wrong post Sleepy
SU
park1996 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote park1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 12:53pm
Hey, a message to those who're still waiting

I got an email this morning asking me to provide financial/employment information to prove that I'm self-supporting. Also I called their automatic phone system, they have also started my background check.

Therefore, my timeline is current:

Sent application: Apr 2017
Application in System (No AOR at that time): May 2017
IP: Nov 2017
ME req: Jul 2018
ME sent: Jul 2018
AIP: Dec 2018
Background check started: Today (I've done the police certificate already when I submitted application so no PCC request needed except the RCMP one which will depend on the result of BG check)

Hope I'll be landing in the summer...
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:03pm
Hello Guys up till now i have not received the request to go do police report and pay the RPRF fees. I was sent med req since april 2018 that is done. I called CIC this morning instead of asking for my application number, she asked for my client iD number. she then told me, that there was a note(form) saying to pay rprf and police report if applicable. Could you believe she said it was sent since April 2018 with my medical request, my lawyer didnt receive and neither did i receive it.The only thing they received is my medicals. please anyone who has a simple of the form to direct me to the page or send me a sample of the police and rprf fee form. I called again, was lucky to speak to someone in the space of 45 mins. she said they have sent a message to them  to resend it. This is so disappointing. i am glad i caught this now cos i was wondering why send me medical and not others.
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:05pm
i am currently in canada
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 295296297298299 570>
  Share Topic