Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 294295296297298 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by AiramV AiramV wrote:

Thank you Alien. I guess anyone would have returned it if there was anything wrong, but it was never returned. I dont know what to think. My consultant sent it after reviewing. She is pretty good, but I dont know I am kind of freaked out!
better call them . Are you in Canada? Then you can easily amke a call . Another trick it always 30 mins the waiting time so call them at 12pm , you will get to talk exactly at 12:30pm. ( it was my lunch time that’s why I picked this time for me) . Call them , they will ask couple of questions to make sure you are the applicant then will answer.

Edited by Alien - 05 Feb 2019 at 11:56pm
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by halmum halmum wrote:

My ecas just changed now from application receive to in process. I was in spousal sponsorship lastbyear then transferred to h&c program recently.
“We received your application for permanent residence on August 29, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 1, 2019.
We started processing your application on February 4, 2019.
Logout
wow congratulations. Look like they are moving now. After couple of months try to order gcms notes .
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 12:00am
Originally posted by halmum halmum wrote:

My ecas just changed now from application receive to in process. I was in spousal sponsorship lastbyear then transferred to h&c program recently.
“We received your application for permanent residence on August 29, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 1, 2019.
We started processing your application on February 4, 2019.
Logout
look like they didn’t touch your application for a while . Normally the acknowledgement arrives within a week , your took more than a year. But don’t worry I believe soon everyone will get a good news . Just pray to God . He will never disappoint you.
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Originally posted by AiramV AiramV wrote:

Thank you Alien. I guess anyone would have returned it if there was anything wrong, but it was never returned. I dont know what to think. My consultant sent it after reviewing. She is pretty good, but I dont know I am kind of freaked out!
better call them . Are you in Canada? Then you can easily amke a call . Another trick it always 30 mins the waiting time so call them at 12pm , you will get to talk exactly at 12:30pm. ( it was my lunch time that’s why I picked this time for me) . Call them , they will ask couple of questions to make sure you are the applicant then will answer.

Yes, we are in Canada.I will do that tomorrow.
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 12:06am
aug 29th 2017 is the start date that spousal sponsorship program so when they found my husband is ineligible, they transferred it to h&c program last month. They use that date as received pr application
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 1:00am
Yes i will, i will order gcms notes. Thanks :)
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 1:13am
For Halmum... its actually good that your case was transfered to H&C and not rejected. Theres one case here similar to yours from spousal to H&C and his process was quick. Soon youll get.
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:27am
Really? Oh wow, that sounds great, hopefully quick too, fingers crossed and pray
halmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote halmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:20am
@strong_mom may i know what is his username so that i can ask his timeline
Real Canadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Canadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:27am
What exactly does your recording say if u don't mind me asking my application was recieved May 2, 2018 online it's also application recieved, my wife checked by phone and the recording said they received our application as showed on our ecas then it goes to say they currently reviewing our eligibility they do not need anything from us is that the samething u hear?

I'm just wondering if they started to work on mine but didn't update ecas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 294295296297298 570>
  Share Topic