Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by ewanko ewanko wrote:

@ ladylin- you can can have a health card.. just tell them that you have your AIP, give them a copy of it. I got my health card already. I cant have is an alberta id or alberta license.

Looking at the health care website,,,i found this   To be eligible for AHCIP coverage while waiting for permanent resident status, you must have a valid Canada entry document or a letter from IRCC indicating a “positive first decision” has been made regarding your application for permanent residency.

The AIP is not a positive first stage decision thats what i was told late last year by a register. I am confused how you got yours??? do you have a visitors record permit??? which registery did you go to??
ewanko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewanko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:02pm
@ladylin - I don't have have any visitor permit and I even have remarks in my wp " does not confer temporary status" but i insist to them that H&C are different to refugee. I give them the copy of AIP and I told them that I contacted already Alberta health services and talk about our cases and they even confirm it. After a week they send me a new card valid for a year.
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:18pm

@ladylin - I don't have have any visitor permit and I even have remarks in my wp " does not confer temporary status" but i insist to them that H&C are different to refugee. I give them the copy of AIP and I told them that I contacted already Alberta health services and talk about our cases and they even confirm it. After a week they send me a new card valid for a year.

@ Ewanko thanks will try one more time at the registery
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by ladylin ladylin wrote:

@ ladylin- you can can have a health card.. just tell them that you have your AIP, give them a copy of it. I got my health card already. I cant have is an alberta id or alberta license.

Looking at the health care website,,,i found this   To be eligible for AHCIP coverage while waiting for permanent resident status, you must have a valid Canada entry document or a letter from IRCC indicating a “positive first decision” has been made regarding your application for permanent residency.

The AIP is not a positive first stage decision thats what i was told late last year by a register. I am confused how you got yours??? do you have a visitors record permit??? which registery did you go to??

The AIP (or approval in principle) IS the positive first stage decision. see details at the bottom of the link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/humanitarian-compassionate-consideration/processing/in-canada/consideration-canada-positive-stage-1-assessment-approval-principle.html

Indi94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indi94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 7:39pm
Hey everyone after being in Canada for almost 10 years As a single mom with a child at only 24 years old I finally can say thank you god for blessing me .. I’m finally at the end of the road to permanent residency .. I had my interview today @ 11:00 Am for PR was only ask 3 questions with a congrats I’m now PR . Honestly I can’t thank everyone for their advice and encouragement and a big thank you to my friend who submit my application on my behalf and she wasn’t a lawyer .. please don’t give up the fight I know it’s a long process for some but I was a bit lucky ..
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 7:59pm
Congratulations 🤝🤝
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Indi94 Indi94 wrote:

Hey everyone after being in Canada for almost 10 years As a single mom with a child at only 24 years old I finally can say thank you god for blessing me .. I’m finally at the end of the road to permanent residency .. I had my interview today @ 11:00 Am for PR was only ask 3 questions with a congrats I’m now PR . Honestly I can’t thank everyone for their advice and encouragement and a big thank you to my friend who submit my application on my behalf and she wasn’t a lawyer .. please don’t give up the fight I know it’s a long process for some but I was a bit lucky ..

Congratulations Indi94 :) Happy for you. Thank  you Jesus. whats ur timeline?
Pocketful of Dreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pocketful of Dreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:08pm
congratulation Indi94 !!!! I hope everybody who's still waiting for PR in this forum will get ones soon. 
DELROYSEH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELROYSEH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:37pm
Amen in Jesus name 🙏🙏🙏
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 11:26pm
Congratulations Indi94... best of luck to you. 😄
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 570>
  Share Topic