Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 12:58am
You are lucky one. It was quick process for you
Indi94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indi94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 8:24am
@strong_mom my grounds were best interest of child . My newborn has some breathing problems and I’ve been out of status for 7 years came here as a visitor and overstayed . I’ve been working and doing online classes and I have a college diploma from my online classes . I have no one back home my entire family is here . I’ve been volunteering at my local hospital and also shelter I’m very active in my church and I help out at a family friend day care . And I’m only 24 . I’m a single mom .

Honestly when I made the application i had a strong feeling they were going to refuse it . With the help of my friend she did all the work .. just keep fingers cross and hope for the beer and pray ... everyone case is different mine was just a surprise I only applied out of faith ..
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Indi94 Indi94 wrote:

@strong_mom my grounds were best interest of child . My newborn has some breathing problems and I’ve been out of status for 7 years came here as a visitor and overstayed . I’ve been working and doing online classes and I have a college diploma from my online classes . I have no one back home my entire family is here . I’ve been volunteering at my local hospital and also shelter I’m very active in my church and I help out at a family friend day care . And I’m only 24 . I’m a single mom .

Honestly when I made the application i had a strong feeling they were going to refuse it . With the help of my friend she did all the work .. just keep fingers cross and hope for the beer and pray ... everyone case is different mine was just a surprise I only applied out of faith ..

Indi congratulations!! based on your description above, it appears you are someone who is well deserving of getting a good break. your application will be one that IRCC will categorize as a model application for H&C cases. unfortunately a lot of our cases in here are not as robust as yours and hence the reason why it is taking so long...
Indi94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indi94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:04am
@boldon thank you very much . Don’t give up keep praying and hope for the best . If you don’t mind how far is your application ? What grounds have you applied on ?
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 12:27pm
Hi Indi, I hope your baby will get better. I am glad that you got the AIP, it will be a big help for you. Mine was submitted Nov 2017. Like you best interest of a child. Each cases was truly different, you deserve it and its not a luck.. Best of luck to you Indi, stay positive for your baby :)

Edited by Strong_mom - 16 Jan 2019 at 12:30pm
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

Hi Indi, I hope your baby will get better. I am glad that you got the AIP, it will be a big help for you. Mine was submitted Nov 2017. Like you best interest of a child. Each cases was truly different, you deserve it and its not a luck.. Best of luck to you Indi, stay positive for your baby :)
congrats indi , I think your continuous volunteering experience had a big impact on your file also your child. That’s why my lawyer said keep doing volunteering , immigration values it a lot . They need to see how much you adopted the Canadian life . But problem is when you have family you need to take care of them then volunteering become little hard as of the timing but I am happy to know that you did it really well. What type of paper you submitted in order to prove your Volunteering work indi? Any suggestions for all of us ? Good luck to you.
Indi94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indi94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 5:25pm
@alien I had no point in applying until 2017 I decide I was gonna take a chance I was already doing online classes .but for the volunteering I only do that on the weekends for an 1hr out of my day . I only had 2 letters one from the supervisor and another from a nurse at the hospital stating when I started volunteer and such they don’t know my status in the country . But I had submitted 5 photos of me doing volunteer work . Like helping the elderly or serving soup at the shelter .. my daughter is in daycare and I submit pics of her and the other kids and events . And a lot of family photos
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 5:38pm
thanks indi for your reply. There are a lot of people without status but some got deported shortly, some for long here but no removal order. Thing is that the cic always knows who is without status by checking NCMS . Like for example I applied for my mother while her application was in process she was diagnosed with cancer that time I send a request to cic to prioritize her process. (They didn’t ) so when I ordered the gcms notes I saw the officer who refused to prioritize and keep it on the queue,he left a note for my mom that “ he checked the NCMS and my doesn’t have any removal order also she is getting cared by professional so he is not worried about her”. Well Beard on that I feel worried sometimes when they might order it . But thank you for explaining it well :)
Indi94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indi94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 6:56pm
@alien I’m so sorry for the long wait have patience my dear .. I only submitted my app by the grace of god because I was scared of getting deported . I got so comfortable in my life that having status wasn’t really affecting me then I had my family push me to give it a try . I don’t know much about your case because I’m clueless to this immigration stuff . Question why didn’t you apply for family sponsorship for your mom ?? Are you active in your community ?
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:34pm
afrer Submitting the medical if I order the gcms notes , will it help to know about recent activities?

Edited by Alien - 09 Feb 2019 at 3:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 570>
  Share Topic