Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272273274275276 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 1:56pm
Congratulations Agape Love... May I asked is your grounds Best interest of Child? Good to know your application was processed quick. This gave me hope as I am wanting to stay to Canada for my daughter
che View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 2:05pm
hello anybody who is h&c application in process since may 2018 who get a news for first stage of approval? its been 8 months now since my application in process. i applied last august 2017 and change last may 2018 for in process status until now no news from them. anyone who got already this year or no?
kadija23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kadija23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 3:54pm
Does anyone knows how long final reviewing takes my file in final reviewing from october 2018 my background check and everything is done
Agape_Love View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agape_Love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:24pm
Yes. It was best interest of the child. I had a good lawyer who helped me not only with filling the papers but she told me things to add in the application, for example i was volunteering in 3 different places and i got references from all of them. I also got letters from my friends in canada and many pictures with friends or pictures enjoying my life in Canada with my kids.
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Agape_Love Agape_Love wrote:

Yes. It was best interest of the child. I had a good lawyer who helped me not only with filling the papers but she told me things to add in the application, for example i was volunteering in 3 different places and i got references from all of them. I also got letters from my friends in canada and many pictures with friends or pictures enjoying my life in Canada with my kids.
congrats for your approval. Yes finally someone got a good news . Yes your lawyer is a good one. My mother’s lawyer also suggested us to do some volunteering and get the letters from those organisations. Due to my mother’s sickness She couldn’t do that but she is leading French and English languages here. Could you please explain about photos with friends part ? Did you send those photos while applying or after your lawyer updated ? In our case mom’s lawyer asked for 10 photos with me and friends and family . Later we updated our file with her current health situation but didn’t add any more photos. Would you please share your experience please ?
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

congrats for your approval. Yes finally someone got a good news . Yes your lawyer is a good one. My mother’s lawyer also suggested us to do some volunteering and get the letters from those organisations. Due to my mother’s sickness She couldn’t do that but she is learning French and English languages here. Could you please explain about photos with friends part ? Did you send those photos while applying or after your lawyer updated ? In our case mom’s lawyer asked for 10 photos with me and friends and family . Later we updated our file with her current health situation but didn’t add any more photos. Would you please share your experience please ?
Agape_Love View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agape_Love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:22pm
Every friend of mine who wrote a letter I had many pictures with them and i sent them all when I sent my application for first time. In the back I wrote this is me and my friend (i put the name). I also sent pictures of myself and the kids celebrating Canada day or just going out to visit places like Niagara falls, the park, splash parks or events. Try to also send pictures of event with people from different backgrounds than yours. It shows you are adapted to the multicultural environment of canada.

My lawyer told me All this little things help to get h&c approval.
ladylin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 11:02pm

Hello yes I got first stage approval on may 2018. Now ending decemver 2018 i got second part approval and i am waiting for my appointment in etobicoke, Toronto office.

Congrats Agape love
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 8:39am
Hello everyone, I ordered the gcms notes last month today I received it . It took less than a month to receive. Now I am unable to read it . Any tips suggestions please
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Hello everyone, I ordered the gcms notes last month today I received it . It took less than a month to receive. Now I am unable to read it . Any tips suggestions please

Hi Alien:

[External link deleted]

Look into this link, it might be of help. This is another forum for Immigration and such topics.

Edited by colin - 10 Jan 2019 at 9:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272273274275276 570>
  Share Topic