Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 271272273274275 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 3:22pm
may2018 in process did anyone get a news for first stage of approval?
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:02am
Hi Bushra , very sad history. Who would like to see their parents suffering like this ? No one .my mother was diagnosed with cancer while her application was in process. She had no health insurance, later i had to do all the treatment with my own pocket . Now she got the cancer remission. Everyday praying for the updates of her application but no mercy. We all are suffering in our own and it’s becoming unbearable to continue like this . Government should have some mercy on h&c applicants who seeks help through it when everything seems impossible.
Agape_Love View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agape_Love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 2:50am
Hello yes I got first stage approval on may 2018. Now ending decemver 2018 i got second part approval and i am waiting for my appointment in etobicoke, Toronto office.
che View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:19am
hi your iany applicant for august 2017 and in process last may 2018 who get a first stage of apptoval now, any news for the application?
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Alien Alien wrote:

Hi Bushra , very sad history. Who would like to see their parents suffering like this ? No one .my mother was diagnosed with cancer while her application was in process. She had no health insurance, later i had to do all the treatment with my own pocket . Now she got the cancer remission. Everyday praying for the updates of her application but no mercy. We all are suffering in our own and it’s becoming unbearable to continue like this . Government should have some mercy on h&c applicants who seeks help through it when everything seems impossible.

I'm sorry to hear that Alien, wishing your mother a long and cancer free life and hoping you guys get to hear good news soon. Hang in there, the tide shall turn for the better.
mypar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mypar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Agape_Love Agape_Love wrote:

Hello yes I got first stage approval on may 2018. Now ending decemver 2018 i got second part approval and i am waiting for my appointment in etobicoke, Toronto office.

What is second stage? Is your background check done? Did they sent it to you by email or by mail?
Thank you

Edited by mypar - 08 Jan 2019 at 8:42am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agape_Love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:50am
Hello. I sent my papers on May 2017 and the first stage was approved on May 2018. The asked me to pay 550 for permanent resident, do medical exams, and also crimanal records of the countries where I lived. I sent all the papers on June. And on December 18 2018 I got a letter (no email) saying my p.r. application has been completed and that cic etobicoke office in toronto will contact me soon to have my final appointment. I still dont get the date of thw appointment, maybe because all the holidays. Hopefully it will be soon. Im very happy because I had been without status for 3 years.

Edited by Agape_Love - 08 Jan 2019 at 9:52am
Nadel1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadel1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Agape_Love Agape_Love wrote:

Hello. I sent my papers on May 2017 and the first stage was approved on May 2018. The asked me to pay 550 for permanent resident, do medical exams, and also crimanal records of the countries where I lived. I sent all the papers on June. And on December 18 2018 I got a letter (no email) saying my p.r. application has been completed and that cic etobicoke office in toronto will contact me soon to have my final appointment. I still dont get the date of thw appointment, maybe because all the holidays. Hopefully it will be soon. Im very happy because I had been without status for 3 years.

Agape_love congrats!How long have u been in Canada?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Agape_Love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:04am
I arrived to Canada on november 29, 2012. The application is for myself. I am a single mother with 2 kids who born here in Canada.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agape_Love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 1:33pm
Hello. I will have my interview soon. What did they ask you?? When did u got ur sin??? What paper do they give u as a proof of p.r.? Did u have to take pictures with you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 271272273274275 570>
  Share Topic