Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dream2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 3:00am
Originally posted by Pocketful of Dreams Pocketful of Dreams wrote:

my husband lost his PR, now he's protected person. IRCC told me that cos he's not PR so I have to include him. 

I see ...
In this case its different , I believe you should ask a lawyer for this , its a bit complicated
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 12:59pm

[/QUOTE]

In this report at page 118 (printed # on page) is says:

Results to end of 2016/17:

In the last 12 months ending June 2017, H&C decisions had an average processing time of 23 months. Please note that this figure reflects all H&C decisions including those that are not failed refugee claimants. 

[/QUOTE]

yes that was what i was pointing out - the timeline has changed to 31 months now (officially in IRCC website) 
Dream2020 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

In this report at page 118 (printed # on page) is says:

<b style="">Results to end of 2016/17:
<b style="">
In the last 12 months ending
June 2017, H&C decisions had
an average processing time of
23 months. Please note that
this figure reflects all H&C
decisions including those that
are not failed refugee
claimants. 

[/QUOTE]

yes that was what i was pointing out - the timeline has changed to 31 months now (officially in IRCC website) 
[/QUOTE]

Well... If I'm looking at 24 months I hardly doubt it will be done in 31 months

Edited by Dream2020 - 06 Sep 2018 at 1:56pm
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 11:24am
Tried to check ecas status since morning the site is down :( I know there is no updates but still wanted to check .
HKLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HKLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 11:32am
yes ECAS is not working they may have technical difficulties.
Anabela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 7:22pm
Mine doesnt show anything still. It just says:
“We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:”

🙄🙄
ButterScotch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterScotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 10:34pm
Hey guys, hope someone could help me out with some advice or insight

Im pretty certain my lawyer is keeping something from me. im trying to reply to an email from my lawyer and i think( i know) they are lying to me. they said that  "we do not have a confirmation of receipt as of this moment since the government has not provided one to us. I have discussed your matter with a number of lawyers at our office and some have indicated that confirmation is at times received within 2-3 month of submission and some have indicated that because it is an H & C Application, they simply do not send any confirmation until they are reviewing the file." Is this not a lie?? When you send in initial application and you pay, do they not provide you with a case number or file/receipt number, as proof ??? 

The problem with my case, is that my lawyer sent in application and we didn't pay, they pay for submission and we pay at the end, so i was never there to confirm to see, if she really send out application. The application was submitted in nov 2017 and its almost nov 2018 in a 2 months, it's impossible to be almost a year and no case/file number...... correct??

I know on the website they say "The BRO-V will not provide an acknowledgement of receipt letter."

what do you think, im sooo lost and don't know what to do??

everyone who submitted in 2017, did any of you receive an AOR or what number do you guys use when logging into ECAS( does ecas even work ATM)???

Edited by ButterScotch - 11 Sep 2018 at 11:04pm
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 10:56pm
My Application was submitted on November 2017. Acknowledgement of receipt came after a week December 2017... ECAS now is "in process"... they just start to process it last month... if your lawyer submitted it you should have AOR.
ButterScotch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterScotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Strong_mom Strong_mom wrote:

My Application was submitted on November 2017. Acknowledgement of receipt came after a week December 2017... ECAS now is "in process"... they just start to process it last month... if your lawyer submitted it you should have AOR.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH, i knew something was off, nice to see someone also who submitted also in november of 2017
Strong_mom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strong_mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 11:14pm
You mean all this time you havent access on ECAS?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 570>
  Share Topic