Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anabela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

I think you should contact your lawyer, there must be something they can do.

I agree you should inform yourself with your lawyer. You should ask why they want to know if you left Canada.
Pepsi_cola_79 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepsi_cola_79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:00pm
I hire no lawyer this is my second h&c:(
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Pepsi_cola_79 Pepsi_cola_79 wrote:

I hire no lawyer this is my second h&c:(
now hire one otherwise anytime they could ask for meeting with a immi Officer. I think as soon as they started processing your application they sent this notice to you. Keep us updated dear and be safe . God bless you.

Edited by Alien - 30 Jul 2018 at 9:15pm
Alien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Anabela Anabela wrote:

Im under a removal order. I saw an immigration officer because i was called in about 3months ago. She issued a removal order against us and said for us to wait for CBSA to contact us for a removal date. So far they havent contacted us yet (we havent moved or changed contact info). At the same time i already had filled the H&C application before seeing the immigration officer, so im hoping CBSA will agree to wait until decision is made. For what ive re-searched it could take in between 2-8months to try and remove you, depends how busy they are and if you have any criminal charges against you. Its a waiting game for me😐
hello Anabela did you also apply through H&C? Can you Please share your timeline with us ? Did you speck with your lawyer about this oder if so then what he/she told you ?
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepsi_cola_79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:27pm
Yea start my H&c July 19th I got email from immigration dept on juky 29th wow, it's not h&c application its a trap application
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:39pm
Pepsi i have a friend that was in the same situation as you and she even have to go in to them, and she got in touch with my lawyer and right now she still in Canada even got her work permit an she don't have a candaian child.just trust god and watch him work thing out for you.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepsi_cola_79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:54pm
Do you mind give me your lawyer address, Private msg me pleaae
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepsi_cola_79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 10:26pm
I'll thanks alien :(
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 10:27pm
did you get my message Pepsi?
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepsi_cola_79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 10:28pm
Please help me understand this process, how did they find you're out of status , I mean when you apply H&/c that dept inform them?

What's the first stow they take n how long it takes to immigration officer contact you!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 570>
  Share Topic